Lincoln's Quest

Lincoln had been walking for ten hours and he needed a break so he stopped at a diner a mile away grabbing something to eat it was crowded and hardly anywhere so he walked to a bench next to the door and sat there until someone walked up to him "hey buddy are you lost?" She said in a soothing voice. "No I'm just on a search for my brand new family" he said. "Why what's wrong with the family you have now?"she said. "Well uhh so yesterday I found out that I don't belong to the family I have now so I decided to escape them!" Lincoln said honest. "Well has your family told you about all this?" She said "no I found out on my own and my sisters already found out about that so I did what's right for them!" He said. "Well I hope that you'll find your new family eventually... HEY wait my dad can track people down maybe he can help you find your family !" The girl said standing up. "My name is Opal by the way." "Lincoln." . After they left the dinner they went to Opal's house to see her dad tracking people down. "Let me see the paper." Her dad said. "Heh Jackson. You'll have a great last name Lincoln". "I know a thousand people with that last name so this IS gonna be fun!". "I really hope you enjoy your family!" Opal said with a smile. "Ok so the Jackson family involve a lovely couple named "Ted and Jane and they are wealthy people who don't have a son or daughter or anything child because they thought handling a child would be too much" Opals father said. Lincoln perked up "I've always wanted to live with wealthy people so I can already tell this is gonna be so much fun I'd better get going!" Opal stopped him "wait Lincoln you're gonna need this." She handed him a piece of paper with their address on it. "Thank you so much!" "And Lincoln" opals dad said "good luck!" "Thank you!" He said as he left their house as he continued his Journey.