Luan and Luna's fight

Lori was in the living room playing with Lily and staring at the door waiting for Luan to come home she felt her heart breaking right after the video chat call with her sister. Luna was upstairs playing with her guitar everything was so quiet for the first time in a long time. "Oh Lily" Lori said picking her up "I'm so sorry For everything that's happening in your life but you are still the most beautiful baby I've ever seen" she said snuggling with her sister it was then she saw a car pull up with Luan and Leni getting out and walking to the door "Luan! It's nice to see you again do you realize how worried I was be lucky that I'm not mom or you'll be grounded for life!" Luan ignored everything she said and walked up the stairs "Wow I guess she literally meant that she was avoiding me!" Leni sat next to her and rubbed her back "don't let it get your head she's Luan she's obviously joking around knowing her!" Lori layed back on the couch watching her younger sister play with blocks " you don't get it she's been going through so much and I haven't been there for her because of Luna and Lincoln I guess I should've given her a chance to just forget about everything can you watch Lily I need to talk with the girls" Leni nodded and picked up her younger sister and watch her go upstairs Luan sat in front of the door to her and Luna's room Lucy sat next to her "why are you scared to go in there?" "Because Lori lied about Luna dying and her never coming back and I'm avoiding the lying person known as my sister" Luan said angrily Lori was hurt by those words and ran to her room crying nonstop she really needed her brother right now.

*That Night*
Luan stared at the doorknob. she wasn't sure if she wants to go in there she shakily open the door and saw her sister playing her guitar she was playing it all day Luan noticed some blood on her fingers from playing so much she hasn't seen blood on her fingers from her playing her instrument ever since she first got her guitar. "Luna remember me?" Luna put her guitar down and got up "No I don't think we've met are you Luan?" Luan grabbed her shirt trying not to start another sister fight "Yes I am Luan!" Luna walked up to her saying "I'm Luna your sister!" "I know your Luna this our room we share it" Luna looked down "oh I thought this is my room" Luan sat in a chair trying not to fall in front of her sister "Everything in here is not yours it's mine" "no it's not!" Luan had enough she wasn't in a good mood " LISTEN TO ME EVERYTHING IN HERE IS NOT YOURS AND IM TRYING NOT TO START A SISTER FIGHT BUT JUST LEAVE ME AND ROOM!" Luna was frustrated every since she got home no one ever spoke to her like that "Did you just yell at me?" "Yes I did because you are not dying at all Lori was positive that you weren't coming back and now I'm being I'm usually the comedian in the family but this is not funny at all YOU ARE THE WORST SISTER EVER I WISH YOU WERE NEVER MY SISTER IN THE FIRST PLACE!" Luan said furiously Luna grabbed her guitar and said m"Fine if that's the way you feel then I'll just take my guitar and LEAVE" Luna said slamming the door "Fine" Luan said "Fine" Luna said back. Luna came back a few seconds later "Here's your guitar!" She said an stomped out of the room  Luan slammed the door and started to cry. It was quiet for a few seconds until Lynn bust open the door "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU LUAN?" Luan looked up at her with tears " I know I messed up!" Lynn scoffed "heck yeah you did since when did you start crushing people's lives I know you miss him I miss him to but that doesn't mean you can take your anger out on people Lori and Luna are both upset because of how your actions since when did Luan Loud started to make people cry and we have have someone in this house who doesn't remember anything and you're not be very supportive of her you two used to be best friends what happened to that?" Luan then realized what she was doing "Your right Lynn quick where's Luna?" "She's in the backyard but I don't think she wants to speak to someone who hurt her feelings!" "Cmon I really need to speak to her I've been a terrible sister and I have go to make it up to her" Lynn sighed "ugh fine but if she avoids you don't say I didn't warn you"
*The Backyard*

Luna was looking up at the night sky she was fascinated by everything she sees but it was ruined when her sister decided to unleash her inner anger "Luna!" She heard a voice say Luna rolled her eyes when she saw her "Leave me Alone can't you see I'm just a joke!" Luan walked quietly to her "Listen Luna I'm so sorry on how I treated you back there it's just I have a lot of things on my mind right now and I shouldn't have taken it all out on you or Lori I just didn't know what came over me the past couple days!" Luna looked up at her "Listen Luan I know how you feel about our brother and I'm sure that we can find him together I promise!" Luan felt like crying when she hugged her sister "thank you so much and you know you're not the worst sister ever I'm really glad your my sister!" Luna smiled when she said that "and everything in our room it's both of ours!" Luna smirked "heh even the guitar?" Luan laughed "ha I can't even play a guitar!" She looked up at the stars "it's actually really really beautiful tonight!" Luna looked at her smiling sister "there's the smile that Luna came home to see!" Luan then remembered something "I've got to apologize to Lori!" Luna grabbed her arm "do it tomorrow just focus on the beautiful night sky!" Luan and Luna hugged one last time as she looked up at the sky she was happy to not be mad at her sister she cared about her and that's all she wanted in her comedic life