Ch| 6

You ain't never felt love til you slept with me
I'm busy; it's no wonder you upset with me
.................

  With my body pressed against the the shower wall, I threw my head back in pleasure as her expert tongue lapped at the most sensitive folds of my over flowing sex. As the water cascaded over our bodies, I couldn't help but to steal a glance at the twin that I held captive. With her eyes locked on mine I felt that familiar toe curling, eye rolling build up forming in the depths of my soul.

"Please don't stop......ohh fuck you better not fucking stop." I began to literally fuck her face so hard. I had never bounced on anything as vigorously as I was bouncing on her face, Jaceion's member excluded.

"Cum for me babygirl," were the words that ignited my undoing. I screamed out in immense pleasure as she plunged two fingers into the deepest parts of my sex and gently bit down on my pink rose bud. I rode that wave of euphoria for what seemed like forever, and once I was through I pulled her up to me. Joining her lips to mine, I had a taste of how great she tasted after indulging in a taste of myself, and it was delicious. We repeated these actions on each other until the water was no longer hot, and even then we didn't want to part. It was clear from breakfast until now, Kelly was entirely mine.

.............

Walking into Jace's home for our daily meeting, I halted and stayed out of sight as I heard the sounds of a lovers quarrel.

"The problem is that you're friendly as fuck and you stay smiling in bitches faces Terrick!" I assume that was the voice of his girlfriend Sophie, digging in that ass.

Yas bitch! Tell him

"How is a smile friendly? You stay tripping off of nothing, but okay Sophie, I'm chilling." I peeked over to see him attempt to brush past her, but she quickly yanked that ass back.

"Fuck you going? And what you mean how is a smile friendly? Since when did we smile at bitches we ain't like? Unless we being petty, and if you wanna be petty I can pettily arrange for all your bitches to attend your funeral! You hoe ass nigga!" She yelled while mushing him right in his head.

"You gone stop putting your fucking hands on me girl." I could tell he was trying not to place hands on her.

"Or what, fuck you gonna do nigga....huh" she mushed him in his head again and before she could do it again he had her choked up against the wall.

Ohh damn, she finna get that daddy dick

"This what you wanted right?" He started kissing on her neck as she bit her lip and closed her eyes. "You wanted some act right huh babygirl?"

Oh fuck no, not before me

"Oh hey I didn't know you guys were here already," I smiled as they jumped away from each other.

"Hey La, yea she has errands to run so she dropped me off for the meeting." He said as he side stepped, slowly expanding the distance between the two.

"Oh no worries, in fact, I wouldn't mind dropping you off home when it's over," turning to face Sophie, I added with a smile, "that way you don't have to go out of your way to come back."

"Who the fu-"

"Thanks, I appreciate it La," He announced, cutting his girl off in the process.

"Great, I'll see you in the office." I walked away with an extra bounce in my step, knowing that my ass was sitting incredibly right in my strapless baby blue romper.

.............

"Now that Kaleenah's twin sister is dead, we don't have to worry about her making any moves against us. She knows if she tries some more slick shit Lana won't hesitate to bust a cap in her mother's ass as well." I smiled as I played along with what Jace was saying.

Yea, I was supposed to kill Kelly and I didn't. When he gave the orders, I knew I was killing Kaleenah's sister. What I didn't know was that I would be killing her twin sister. She had those thick ass pouty lips and when she cried I felt that same wetness between my legs. So yea, to everyone else, Kelly is dead, but when I'm in between those legs, she is very much alive.

"So what's the plan for Brooks?" Troy asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"We should've been killed that fat fuck," Tee threw out there. I shared with Tee a while back my suspicions that he was the one dipping into the product, and she made it clear to me that she never liked him from jump.

"Honestly though, he is nothing but trouble since beginning." Ivory cosigned in her heavy Persian accent.

I watched as Terrick and Dom struggled to keep up with what was going on.

"Brooks is Jace's day one; Troy excluded. Basically he's been sniffing our product for the past year and getting away with it because he had Jace by the balls with that brotherhood bullshit." I explained in the quickest way I could and by the nods of their heads I could tell they understood.

"Watch yourself Lana." I smirked as Jace threatened me

"So then Kaleenah is tied in how?" Dom asked.

"Kaleenah is the love of Brooks life. She was pregnant with his seed, but I shot her in her stomach. You could say I'm the grim reaper." Once again they both nodded as the pieces of the puzzle began to finally fit.

"So then what are we doing about Brooks," Terrick breathed, reiterating the question that had still been left unanswered. Silence filled the room and looking at Jaceion I could tell that Troy and Brooks were his Achilles heel. So I did what any down ass bitch would do for their nigga. I took his burden and made it my own.

"We make an example out of that nigga," grabbing everyone's attention I turned on the 60" inch screen that hang on the wall. As the picture came to life, a beaten, bruised, gagged and bound Brooks appeared on the screen in what appeared to be a dingy basement.

"This video is playing in every warehouse we own, for all of our workers to see. When you do dirt against the family, we use that same dirt to cover your grave." Picking up my phone I sent out a text, as everyone intently watched the screen.

Do it.

Pow! Pow!

As Brooks lifeless body lay bleeding out on the basement floor, I smiled with a sense of great satisfaction.

"It's done."