Ch| 8

You know your love ain't the same way I do it
I'm the only drug you need to get through it
..............

     8:39 am. Double checking the time on my alarm clock to make sure I wasn't crazy, I peeled my body from the comfort of my cloud like memory foam bed. Slipping into my robe, I exited my bedroom and quickly began descending down the stairs as the echoes of conversations, painted the walls of my kitchen area.

Who the fuck is in my house besides Kelly ?

It had been about 5 days since I invited Sophie to stop by, and since then I had been routinely fucking Jace, and following the orders given to me as if nothing was up. I was aware that Terrick's mom would be arriving in New York shortly, and I had a warm welcome waiting for her.

"There she is, when we're you going to tell me you didn't kill the twin babygirl?" Jaceion asked, as he and Kelly sat chatting by the island in my kitchen.

I flexed the expression of boredom that stained my face. "Never. You don't like to share and she's been beating this pussy up on the regular," reaching into the refrigerator, I grabbed a bottle of water, extending it to him. "Water?" As he shook his head no, I shrugged and indulged in the refreshing drink myself.

"I gave you a fucking order and you just decided because the bitch had a nice ass, that your hoe ass was going to defy me?" Faster than I could blink, he closed the space between us. I bit my lip in excitement as I felt the coolness of the steel piece pressed against my temple.

His eyes were cold, they were like nothing I've ever seen and that's when it all changed for me. I didn't want the throne without him anymore. I wanted the throne and I wanted a secret weapon. See, Jaceion wasn't feared because of how many niggas he bodied. Nah, he was feared because he was powerful. He kept his hands clean, but he was all seeing, all knowing, he was smart. Now imagine having the most powerful man in the palm of your hand....you'd be unstoppable. I smiled knowing that I had undoubtedly created a monster. He wasn't ready to kill because I disobeyed him, nah he was ready to kill because I gave up what was his. He was ready to kill for this pussy.

"What's stopping me from busting one in your lil ass right now bitch?" He asked as he nudged the gun against my temple once more.

I watched as Kelly quietly stood up aiming the gun at the back of his head. "I'm stopping you, now back the fuck up." As soon as he heard the click of the safety, a smirk grew on his face.

"She's a natural born rider daddy," I all but whispered against his lips as he slid his gun back into the back of his dark Balenciaga jeans.

Nodding my head at Kelly, I watched as she lowered the gun. Grabbing both of their hands I smiled as I lead them up the stairs and into my master bedroom. Closing the door behind me I sat as my vanity as I watched Kelly dropped to her knees in front of Jace, who was now laying on the edge of my bed. I rummaged through my drawers until I found my neatly manicured spliff. Bringing it to my lips, I slowly lit it and inhaled feeling the hit attack the back of my throat. When the smoke from my exhale finally cleared, the view of Kelly's head bouncing up and down in Jaceion's lap captured my attention. With my spliff still in my grip, I slipped out of my robe and made my way over to the two. Climbing onto the bed I placed my treasure over Jace's face, and as he extended his tongue into my jewels, I inhaled my drug one last time.

Who said I couldn't have my cake and eat it too?

...............

"PURPLE SEX, MOLLY,PURPLE SEX! REP THE SE-"

"Tee if you don't shut the fuck up! Damn that's not even the fucking lyrics!" Rolling my eyes I turned my car radio off as she scrunched up her face.

"Bitchhh don't be over here mad cause you ain't getting no purple sex, shit." She said as she threw her head back in laughter. "Maybe if you got some quality dick you wouldn't be mad all the fucking time" she howled with laughter.

"Nah man, you know she getting purple sex, blue sex, one sex, two sex," Dom joined in from the back seat as she held her stomach while laughing.

"That was a good one Nique," Tee screamed, gassing it of course. "Wooooh, she said blue sex, two sex! That's that Dr. Suess shit bitch" she started fanning herself as she laughed.

"A kee kee kee. Shut the fuck up, shit wasn't even funny," I said as I tried to keep a straight face.

The three of us were tasked with drop offs today, and had been in the car all damn day. We had just finished our last drop and were making our way back to the inner city.

"No but on some shit, I been getting the same bomb dick for the past week and I'm on cloud nine," Tee said as she cheesed hella hard.  

"Wayment bitch, I thought yo ass lived for the box," Dom expressed with a look of confusion, shit even I was confused, but I held a neutral face.

"Who been beating my bestfrannn shit up," I asked as I stuck my tongue out on my freak nasty shit.

"Lawddddd, Jace has" I damn near swerved into the next lane. "Shit I swore I was strictly for girls, but he been rearranging my guts since last week and I love my newly decorated insides." She laughed.

"Okay sis, I see you! Fucking on Mr. Boss Man, trying to knock Ivory out the picture." Dom hyped her.

"If only you knew girl, he's firing her today anyways. I laid this pussy on him correctly and had him knocked the fuck out, then I told that nigga he had to choose between this pussy or the Persian. And you know he chose this NyQuil " Tee bragged as she reapplied her deep red lipstick.

I felt myself growing heated as they continued to converse. Fuck was Jaceion on? I stayed away from Troy and I left Ivory alone. I thought we had an understanding. I guess keeping him around is no longer an option.

Never take your eyes off the throne La.