Ch| 15

You came out of hiding girl
Don't act like I'm your man; I'm just a fan
.................

Stepping off of Jaceion's private jet, I inhaled the humid air of Miami. My 20th birthday was in two days and I convinced Jace that this is where I always wanted to spend it. In all actuality, Terrick and I had a meeting with my new boss Ray. Seeing as if I came by myself, Jaceion would be all up my ass, I made this a trip for our whole crew. Even Tee's disrespectful snake ass.

"The movies do Miami no justice at all," Troy spoke as he stepped off the jet. "Ass everywhere, y'all already know what me and my boys finna get into." He said, dapping Terrick, Jaceion and Cole, our newest member of the team.

"Shit fam I'm saying, the way these bodies looking," Cole paused as he bit his bottom lip, causing his deep dimples to make an appearance in his milk chocolate skin.

"You would be attracted to these stank ass, who lives in a pineapple under the sea, body built ass bitches," Treasure spat, tossing her fiery red 30 inch individual braids over her shoulder.

Cole and Treasure were new recruits that Jaceion and I handpicked to join our crew. They had been working for Jace on corners, slanging dope for the past three years. When I was looking over the numbers for Jace, I noticed they were the highest breadwinners, so I moved them from the corners to the table. This way they can close our international deals and pocket even more money for us.

Cole, was 22 years old and was the visual representation of a chocolate Hershey bar. Standing at 6'4, he was well built, and fine as fuck. He had a low fade, deep dimples to compliment his smile, and the whitest teeth I'd ever seen. On the other hand, we had Treasure.

Treasure was a 5'2, light skin hood princess. She had long red individual braids that reached past her thick, fat ass. While her body was all that due to her flat stomach, tiny waist and her spread hips, her face was the main attraction. She had the coldest light blue eyes, long thick eyelashes, the plumpest lips I'd ever seen, and a gorgeous ass smile. Apparently about a year back, Cole saved her from an abusive relationship she was in, and ever since then they'd been like brother and sister.

"Man, you just mad you can't keep a man with yo milk carton shaped ass," Cole snapped back causing Treasure and everyone else to laugh.

As I shook my head chuckling, I loaded into my rented G Wagon with Tee, Treasure, and Treasure's cousin Rita, while the guys all loaded into a separate truck. Rita was another new recruit, close to my age. She was 21, and although she wasn't as good at flipping bricks, she was great with finances. She was the perfect person to help turn our dirty money into profitable, legal businesses. With a beautiful light brown complexion, she had tattoos littering the entirety of her body. Similar to her cousins hairstyle, she wore her hair in long, dark brown, faux locs.

"Who has the directions to this hotel," I asked as I fastened my seatbelt.

"When you pull out of this lot, you're going to make a right at that first light," Rita spoke as I finally put the car in drive.

..................

Stepping into the huge mansion, Lana had to remind herself to remain unphased. The reality of the situation was that she and Terrick had finally made it to their bosses home and it seemed more like an island with how much land it covered. Glancing up at the large crystal chandelier above her, Lana let her hand slide down her strapless, olive green dress. With her hair pulled up into a straight high ponytail, with Chinese bangs, her beautifully structured chocolate face was just as regal as the chandelier she so dearly admired. As she heard footsteps approaching, she casually crossed one foot over the other, showcasing her nude, double strapped, ankle tasseled heels.