Ch| 7

Keep my name off your lips nigga
Just like her I don't take you serious nigga
.................

Sitting up in the plush California king sized bed, I felt my thick straightened hair cascade around my shoulders and down my back. Running my one hand through my unruly bed head, I turned to stare at Jaceion's sleeping form. His room was a visual embodiment of what I assumed the inside of his heart was filled with; darkness. The large room was painted a dark gray color, while the interior was decorated in the most beautiful black and charcoal furniture. There was a mirror positioned adjacent from his bed and even the glare from the mirror wasn't enough to shine on its own.

"You are so beautiful" the laziness in his voice stirred something within me as I looked over my shoulder, locking eyes with the caramel candy that adorned this bed.

"Beauty..... beauty varies. It withers and changes," I began as I once again ran my hand through my dark hair. "I don't want you attracted to the glow of my skin, I would rather you delight in the beauty of my spirit".

Standing up, I watched as the charcoal sheets that masked my melanin loosely gathered below me at my feet. And as I watched him, drink in the frosted drink of my body, I couldn't help the smile that grew on my face.

It's only a matter of time La

Kellandria (5):

When are you coming home?

Why do you always stay out so late?

Lana????

There's no food in this damn house

Baby I miss you

I'm on my way

Pressing send, I tossed my phone into my clutch, making my exit, as Jace blissfully indulged in his shower, unaware that I was on my way home to Kelly. This past week with her has been nothing but bliss, and although I'd love nothing more than to lay under her forever, I have to finish executing my plan. The throne has never been closer than it is now, I can literally see it in front of me, it's in the closest reach.

...................

Walking into my kitchen, I watched as Kelly thoroughly cleaned the 9mm she used to kill Brooks a week ago. Of course, she had no idea that the nigga I had her pop, was the love of her sisters life.

"I'm sick of waiting in this damn house all day while you get to make moves." She huffed as she made her way over to me. I greedily took in the sight of her full body as the loose sundress she wore still managed to catch her curves with each step she took.

"Do I need to remind you that you should be dead? Would you rather wait in the house or in the cemetery" I grabbed a handful of her ass as she crinkled that cute face of hers.

"I mean I guess the house isn't so bad," she all but whispered as she sprinkled kisses along my neck. "I just get so lonely sometimes."

"We'll just have to find you a friend then," I chuckled as I realized I already had the perfect person in mind.

.............

"Just cause you invited me over here don't mean I forgot all that hot shit you were talking the other day bitch," Sophie said, rolling her eyes as she walked with me through the condo.

"Then what the fuck you here for?" I asked as I halted our journey to stop and look at her.

"I figured the closer I was to you, the easier it would be for me to kill you if you tried to make a move on Terrick," she smiled as she tapped away on her phone. "Yea, I heard about your fast ass. Don't take dick, but stay with someone hands or face all up in your cookie jar. Nasty ass hoe."

I just might like this bitch

"Trust me, if I wanted him, I could have him. I ain't pressed on your nigga sis, it's hard enough juggling the men and women I already do have, shit." As we walked into the living room, Kelly was placing a tray of brownies, cookies and other baked goods onto the coffee table.

"Kelly, this is Sophie. Sophie, this my girl Kelly." While Kelly eagerly hugged her, Sophie was rolling her eyes.

"Okay Betty Crocker damn, you wrinkling my Milano di Rouge." Pushing Kelly off of her, she grabbed a brownie and sat on the love seat adjacent to the flat screen that was attached to the wall.

For the rest of the night we indulged in girl talk, romance movies, lots of pizza and even more libations. By midnight we had Sophie drunk off her ass. Unbeknownst to her, we had been sipping on apple juice while we kept her her cup overflowing with brandy.

"The thing is Terrick loves Jace like a brother. He's only here to finish off a job, because his boss told him the Miami kingdom was his if he took ou-" she hiccuped as her phone begin to vibrate loudly on the seat next to her. "Excuse me I have to take this," giggling, she walked into the kitchen and answered her phone.

The wheels began to turn in my head as I tried to figure out who Terrick was sent to kill. If I could figure it out, I could either use him to my advantage or kill him myself. However, if I played my cards right, not only would I be seated on the New York throne, but with Terrick by my side I could also conquer Miami as well.

"Sorry about that," Sophie giggled as she re-entered the living space. "Terrick's mom just called to tell me what time her flight would be landing here next week."

I spaced out as the drunken woman kept rambling on and on. Although I didn't know all the details of his situation, I had enough information to use him as a secret weapon if need be. Excusing myself to the restroom, I made my way out of the living area, but not before slyly turning on the video camera that I had set up. I smiled to myself as I made eye contact with Kelly, letting her know it was time for her biggest performance yet. And just as my head hit the pillow, with my hand making it's way down to my treasure box, I found my way under the sea as the melody of moans from the next room reached my ear.

Kelly was truly my greatest asset.