Ch. 5

Lee looked up hearing the door open, relief flooded all throughout him seeing the man and his younger-twin brother. He practically felt his heart leap for joy. He couldn't wait to hug and cuddle Kyle to make up for whatever "daddy" had set up just to humiliate his brother.
"Hello Lee-bug, where you a good boy like daddy told you to be?"
Lee nodded slightly knowing it'd get him his brother back sooner. He reached out to pull Kyle towards him as Daddy bent down but he only held Kyle closer to himself and pecked Lee's forehead. Lee winced nose scrunching in disgust, "Kywle, Kywle!!" he begged using the lisp the pacifier gave him hoping it'd boost his chances of having Kyle back sooner.
"Just a second cutie-patootie, you can have Kyle in just a moment, daddy just has to change him into his proper clothes and make sure he learned his lesson," Lee sighed disappointedly and watched nervously as "Daddy" carried Kyle off upstairs.
He laid Kyle onto the changing table, "Now Kyle-boo, what have we learned?" Kyle rolled his eyes and looked around the room not answering. This person wasn't his real dad, he didn't have to answer to him. The man cleared his throat, "Kyle-Wyle, listen to daddy, he asked you a question."
Kyle sighed, "Well my daddy isn't here to ask me a question so I'm afraid I can't answer," he retorted. "Daddy" narrowed his eyes.
"Kyle, I'm growing very tired of this, you wet yourself ​in front of nearly 120 men today at that business, you aren't a big boy if you can't hold your pee pee, son, I'm sorry to tell you." Kyle groaned.
"Adult. The term you're looking for is an adult. Not 'big boy', and everyone has accidents here and there, today proved absolutely nothing. You have nothing on me you kidnapping, daddy kink freak."
"Oh now, I'd never do that to my boys, I'm not that kind of daddy. I'm the kind that takes care of my little twins," he cooed and grabbed hold of Kyle's chin holding his head still, "also, it's big boy as long as you're my little boy and I can make it as long as I want. Understand me?"
"All I hear coming out if your mouth is blah, blah, blah..... Thus, I can't hear you, sir," Kyle hissed out.
"Very mature, Goo Goo Boy," he replied. Red ran right to Kyle's cheeks at the humiliating nickname his real father used to call him. His brother's, cousins, and other people that knew his dad still called him that occasionally, "but down to business," "Daddy" continued, "I want you to know that this can go as smoothly as you want. We can get right to the family fun stuff or I can humiliate you until you don't have an ounce of pride and dignity left."
"Hey 'dad'?"
"Daddy, Kyle, what is it?"
"Freaking bite me. You don't scare me. Hit me with your best shot."
"So be it," he said with a glare. He then somewhat roughly changed Kyle into nothing but a  Sesame Street diaper, blue tee-shirt with 'baby boy' written in bold letters, blue mittens with matching booties, and a blue bonnet. Kyle's red face stood out perfectly, "Daddy" pulled out a phone to snap a picture, "Aww look at my precious little boy!! Now, just let daddy get Toodle-bear dressed in a matching outfit."
Kyle watched as he went to collect Lee to supposedly change him into a matching outfit. He squinted his eyes suspiciously, "How does he know the nicknames our own father used to call us....?" he mumbled referring to Toodle-bear and Goo Goo Boy. He sighed shaking his head, uncertain if it was just a coincidence or not.
Lee smiled brightly seeing his twin brother, automatically went to hug him until "daddy" stopped him.
"Lee-bug, no, no, let daddy put you in the same outfit as your brother. Then you two may play a moment while daddy sets up the things," Lee didn't like the way that sounded and quickly looked to Kyle with a look saying 'What did you do??'.
Lee's face was just as flushed by the time "daddy" was done dressing him in the matching outfit, "Look at my two little boys, so cute in their matching outfits," he cooed lifting them both up an arm each as he then started down the stairs, "Daddy is just gonna have to do this more often isn't he?"
Kyle groaned at all the baby talking, he wasn't a baby for pity sake. "Daddy" set them down before rushing around. Lee sighed, "What did you do and what is he planning??" he hissed out crossing his arms over his chest angrily.
Kyle sighed shrugging loosely, "How should I know what he's planning? And all I did was tell him to hit me with his best shot because he doesn't scare me."
Lee groaned covering his face, "No Kyle, no, please tell me you actually didn't..."
"Yeah, I did... Why?"
"Baka!!! Baka, baka, baka, baka!!" Lee cried using the only word he and Kyle managed to pick up on when they went to their trip to Japan.
"Whoa, whoa, why am I the baka exactly?"
"He's stronger than us, he in practically in control of us, he could do whatever he wanted to us and you just tell him to hit you with his best shot??? Baka!!" Kyle shook his head.
"You're making it a big deal out of nothing, drama king. I seriously doubt he's gonna kill us."
"But he could if he wanted to which is the point, Kyle! I can't believe you'd be so reckless like that, am I the only mature, sensible one between us????" Kyle glared.
"Oh yeah, because wetting a diaper and drinking from a baby bottle is so mature, Lee."
"At least I'm not trying to get us killed, like you!"
"I am not!"
"You are to!!"
"Am not!"
"Are to!"
"Am not, am not!!"
"Are to, are to!"
This went on until their childish argument was interpreted by pacifiers, "My goodness, my sweet little twins have plenty to say today, don't they? Well I hope you boys don't want to talk that badly, you might just draw attention to yourselves," "Daddy" teased before moving out of the way revealing a dinosaur themed twin stroller. Both of the boy's eyes went wide, a look of disbelief on their faces. Kyle shook his head deciding to speak, he pulled the pacifier out to avoid the babyish lisp.
"There is no way I am getting in that. No way."
"Ohhh, I think you will Kyle-boo," the man said with a smirk and picked the boys up strapping Lee in first seeing as he didn't struggle as much as Kyle. Once all snug inside the seat Lee blushed at how big the stroller actually was, like it was made for someone their age and size, their feet even dangled above the ground making his whine and grunt swinging his feet attempting to get them to touch the ground.
Kyle rolled his eyes at his brother's juvenile behavior and reached for the hood to pull it down, daddy stopped them both though, "Ah, ah, ah. Now, now boys. No need for that sort of fuss. Here have some toys to distract yourselves," he said offering plushies, rattles, and toy keys. Kyle growled at this. "Best to just blend in kiddos," he said as he started pushing the stroller out the door. Lee instinctively covered his eyes blinking to adjust them, Kyle kicked slightly whining softly as he rubbed his.
"Calm down, lovies, just give it a minute, shhhh," the man cooed soothingly as he offered Kyle another pacifier to hush the whines. They simultaneously sighed in relief once they adjusted to the sunlight.
"Wee, tis is dumb," Kyle said immediately ditching the paci again despising the baby lisp.
"Wou pwovoked him," Lee hissed back as he faked being interested in a pair of fake keys. Kyle sighed at his older twin brother.
"What are you doing?"
"He sasid to bend in, I'm doing jus dat so if peopwe wook bwiefy dey won't suspect a shing," Lee explained as he shook them slightly. Kyle rolled his eyes at this.
"Good grief, you wanna be a baby Lee? Fine by me, you big crybaby," Kyle growled out grabbing the keys from Lee who was surprised, "Go ahead Lee, cry, like a baby would, wouldn't want people around to get suspicious," Kyle mocked, Lee glared.
"Shtop it Kywle, ive dem back! I don't wanta get wou in toubwe."
"Nope, not until you cry," Kyle replied grinning a bit Lee sighed in annoyance and just picked up a stuffed dog only for Kyle to snatch that one too. Lee tried every toy offered to the twin set and each time Kyle took them, "You finally gonna cry?" Lee growled having enough of his brother's attitude and gave him exactly what he wanted. Kyle smirked in victory especially as it drew attention from bystanders to Lee specifically. It had worked perfectly until attention was draw to him by "daddy".
"Kyle-Wyle, now why would you take your bubba's toys. We have to share my selfish little man, Bubba wants to play with them too," he scolded gently as he passed a few of the toys to Lee who immediately hushed not liking the eyes on him. Once Kyle thought it had been solved the man gasped, "Kyle-boo, where'd your paci go, little love?" he asked rather loudly, purposely too according to Kyle. He immediately stopped the stroller to find Kyle's pacifier.
"There now, all better," "daddy" cooed once he found it and popped it right back in to Kyle's mouth. Kyle growled and threw the pacifier ahead of them into a street. The man sighed, "Honey, don't throw things that's a no no, now you just better hope daddy has a spare one," Kyle rolled his eyes throwing a rattle ahead close to where the paci landed and a teddy bear back a "daddy".
The man sighed, "Kyle, I don't think you know what I'm capable of, I can and will embarrass you."
"You already are, by putting me here with you!!" the man rolled his eyes deciding the rest of the world needed to see the boys as he saw them and with a snap of his fingers the bystanders eye sight of the situation changed.

(A/n: Yes, "Daddy" is a magical freaking demon thus the "Vilian's" part in the title!! Also, I was wondering if you all have any names you'd like "Daddy" to have because it's getting sucky to constantly put "Daddy" or "The man", so leave your thoughts and ideas below, no idea is a bad idea. Have a nice day/night!)