Ch. 9

"Boys, it's time to get up," Seth whispered smiling a bit watching them stretch out and rub their eyes sleepily. He chuckled picking up Lee first and brought him to the changing table, Lee tensed realizing he had wet the diaper during his sleep. He groaned as Seth changed him into a daytime diaper and into a yellow shirt with blue jean overalls with a L stitched on to the pocket. Seth then grabbed a comb and went through Lee's hair with it.
"Look at my little gentleman," Seth said picking Lee up to put him into the crib and left a little peck on Lee's forehead before going to get Kyle and doing the same process to him, the only difference was a blue undershirt and a K on the pocket.
He then picked up Kyle and Lee and brought them into the kitchen strapping them into their high chairs, Lee smelled the air and smiled, "What smells so good?"
"Daddy made his sweet twins some yummy pancakes," Seth said with a grin setting a plate on each of the highchair trays, "eat up dumplings but try not to make a messy..... In fact.." Seth opened a drawer and grabbed out two bibs, one with a cat on it, the other with a crocodile both animals with a cartoonish design. He tied the cat one around Kyle and the crocodile one around Lee.
Lee started snickering at his brother making Kyle growl, "What's so funny? You have a bib on too, moron."
"Yes, but at least I'm not a cuddly kitty," Lee said starting to snicker and laugh and took a bite of his pancake.
"Don't take too big of bites, Lee-bug," Seth warned, "daddy doesn't want you to make a messy or choke, sweetums," he cooed sweetly.
Lee sighed but took smaller bites, he glanced to his younger twin brother and started stifling chuckles again. Kyle sighed and flung a few pieces of his food at his brother getting syrup all over him. Lee gasped and glared, "You jerk!!"
"It's what you get for laughing at me! Oh no, did Lee break "daddy's" rule and got dirty? What a naughty baby!" Lee growled and threw some pancake back at Kyle making him growl. Before anymore food could be thrown Seth cleared his throat.
"Well, congratulations boys, you need a bath now, and new outfits, and daddy's going to have to brush your hair again," he sighed getting the boys out, "no more pancakes for a while, I hope you two can handle fruit," he said starting towards the bathroom.
He set the twins on the floor and locked the door before turning on the bath water making sure it was warm. He then took everything off the boys and set them in and added bath toys, "Now, you two can play while daddy puts these outfits with the laundry and get my dirty boys new matching outfits then I'll get you two all cleaned up and handsome again," he cooed as he gathered up the clothes then stepped out.
Kyle sighed relaxing in the warm water, "I can't believe you threw food at me," he grumbled.
"You started it. You threw some at me first and then you teased me," Lee retorted as he filled up a rubber duck and squirted the water out afterwards. Kyle glared at his twin brother.
"You teased me first..."
"I did not. I laughed at you, only because you were given a kitty bib, which is funny."
"It is not and laughing is a form of teasing Lee."
"It is not, baka."
"It is so, nitwit."
"No it's not!"
"Yes it is!"
"Is not!!"
"Is to!"
"Is not!!!!"
"Is to!!!"
"Isn't!"
"Is!"
"Isn't!!"
"Yeah, it is, is, is!!"
"It is not!"
"Boys, don't fight," Seth warned kneeling next to the tub and squirted shampoo into his hands, "that's what got you into this issue in the first place," Seth then massaged it into the boys hair. Lee actually relaxed at it; Kyle, however, fought against it. He then filled a cup up with bath water and poured it over them a couple of times.
Next came the soap. He got some on two separate rags, a turtle one for Lee and a shark one for Kyle. After the boys were cleaned he drained the water and got Kyle out first knowing he'd be the likely one to fight. Regardless, by the end, both boy's had their diapers on, hair brushed, and a matching set of onesies that had a smiling sun on it with the yellow words "Daddy's Little Sunshine" stitched on it. A door bell went off just as "daddy" finished, he grinned to the twins, "Sounds like they're here. Now pumpkins, please behave," he said as he picked them up bringing them downstairs then opened the door.
"Seth!!" a female with curly brown haired woman with green eyes cheered.
"Hello Stella, how are you sister darling," Seth said happily.
"Oh I'm wonderful, very excited to meet my two little nephews," she gushed looking to the twins. Kyle narrowed his eyes while Lee looked away in embarrassment.
"Oh boys don't be that way towards Auntie, lookie here, it's your Uncle Stephen and Uncle Stein," Seth said nodding his head towards two males. One with black hair and green eyes, the other with brown hair and nearly gray eyes.
"Hey there little guys, I'm Uncle Stephen, my goodness aren't you two as cute as your daddy said," the man with gray eyes said smiling. Seth chuckled at the twins red faces.
"Come on inside everyone. I'll put on a movie for the tikes and we can discuss our business elsewhere," he said walking into​ the living room and put the twins in their playpen. While he set up the movie "The Nightmare Before Christmas", Stella came over smiled at them.
"My goodness, hello cuties, my gosh you two are so precious," she cooed, Stein came over chuckling softly at the boys.
"Look at their matching outfits, Stella, isn't it cute?"
"It is Stein, it really is!"
"They had cute overalls this morning, but they decided to throw food at each other and get all dirty," Seth piped up waiting to hit play on the movie.
"Awww, were you two naughty little boys this morning?" Stephen cooed smiling to them. The twins remained stubbornly silent.
"Aww, are our little nephews shy? Huh?" Stella asked sweetly. The movie finally started letting all the adults go into the kitchen to chat.
The boys sighed in relief and watched the movie, it was rather dull until the character Oogie Boogie came one the screen. Kyle tensed as Lee whimpered nuzzling into his brother's shoulder, "Let go, you big baby."
"N-no!! It's scary Kyle!"
"It's a stupid movie, you've seen scarier things in real life quit it!!"
"No!"
"Stop!!"
"Lee, honey, is the mean monster scaring you?" Seth's voice rang from behind them. Lee whimpered slowly nodding.