Ch. 13

Seth scooped Kyle up as Lee sat up sleepily, Seth tsked at Kyle shaking his head as Kyle struggled, "Someone's being a bad boy today. First you're grumpy with everyone then you don't open the first time daddy told you to at dinner and now you're trying to hurt yourself and woke up your brother," Seth narrowed his eyes as Kyle continued to fight against him, he sighed smacking Kyle's padded bottom, "and you're still misbehaving.... That's it Kyle, if you don't want to be a good boy and listen to daddy and be trusted in your room with bubby then you're just going to have to move into daddy's room," he decided.
Kyle scrunched his nose up, "As if you daddy kink freak!" he snapped, Lee winced a little.
"Ky, pleeeeeeease, don't fight on this, I think you're in enough trouble," Lee pleaded quietly. Kyle rolled his eyes at his twin brother.
"Shut your mouth, won't you Lee?" he hissed out only earning another swat.
"Kyle, you will not talk to your brother that way," Seth warned and sighed, "we'll move your things into daddy's room tomorrow for now, you two are sleepy little boys," he cooed going over to Lee and pecking his forehead, "just go back to sleep Lee-bug."
Lee reached out for Kyle, trying to hug him, which Seth quickly put an end to, "No, no. Baby, bubby's been bad, he doesn't get snuggles right now, besides it's bed time," he cooed walking away to the door flipping the light off, "nighty night good boy," with that he left the door ajar and carried Kyle to his room.
Kyle sighed in relief once he was set down on the bed only to tense again as he was sat on Seth's lap, he blushed as the footies were taken off, he was then flipped over onto "daddy's" knee, "Count yourself lucky that I'm not doing this bare bottom little boy," Kyle shifted a little under Seth's angry gaze but immediately laid stiff letting out a surprised yelp as Seth started spanking him.
They only seemed to get harder and harder, Kyle quickly realized that the spankings he had gotten beforehand were Seth being merciful. He eventually started crying and it was only then that Seth stopped sitting Kyle up and help him back into the footies, "Hopefully that and your other punishment will teach you better," he scolded carrying the still sobbing boy to fix him a bottle and grab a cleaned pacifier.
While the bottle heated Seth bounced Kyle, "It's ok Goo Goo Boy, it's all over now," he soothed grabbing the bottle before carrying Kyle into his room again. He craddled him and brought the bottle to Kyle's lips only for him to turn his head away.
Seth sighed with agitation, "Pumpkin Spice, open your mouth before I have to punish you more," he warned. Kyle growled then sniffled a little as his rear still hurt.
"I don't have to listen to you, you insane freak," he grumbled only to let out a little yell feeling another smack, he sniffled again.
"Daddy keeps telling you and telling you," Seth said shaking a head before pushing the baby bottle's rubber tip into Kyle's mouth making him drink it down, "what is daddy going to do with his naughty baby Kyle, huh? What's he gonna do with him? He just won't listen to daddy, no he won't. Nooo, he won't, he likes being a bad little baby, don't he?" he cooed almost sounding like he was trying to be mocking making Kyle scrunched his nose up in obvious dislike. Seth chuckled softly tilting the bottle up slightly making Kyle drink it down quicker. After Seth burped him and popped the pacifier in his mouth he laid down on his side comfortably.
Kyle immediately went to lay away from him but "Daddy" quickly pulled Kyle closer to himself and hugged him protectively close. Kyle growled spitting the binky out, "Let go of me! Now!!"
"Shhh fussy butt," Seth said easily grabbing the pacifier and pushing it into his mouth, "daddy has to hold you close sweetheart, we don't want you rolling off and bumping your poor wittle noggin, that'd hurt," he crooned, "just sleep, we have a big day tomorrow."
Kyle huffed spitting the pacifier out again, "Doing what??"
Seth put it in one more time, "Don't spit it out again or you'll get more spankies," he warned, "any case, tomorrow you and bubby are going to the park to play some and meet one of daddy's closest friends."
Kyle rolled his eyes but tensed as Seth gave him a warning glare, "Yeah, yeah," he replied with a muffled lisp. Seth softly started to hum a lullaby to Kyle until he was asleep.
The next day Kyle was gently shaken awake, "Cmon Pumpkin Spice, we gotta get up now. We have to get you and bubby ready for a fun day at the park."
Kyle groaned hearing Seth was still insisting on it. Regardless, he was picked up and carried to the nursery where Lee was almost awake. Seth chuckled at the boys and decided to dress Kyle first.
It was all typical at first, swapping the wet night time diaper for a dry day time one but then Kyle was taken by surprise. He was expecting an onesie or footies or something but instead he was dressed in the outfit of a common toddler.
An Elmo shirt, little shorts, and velcro shoes that lit up on the sides when you stomped down, Kyle arched a brow, "Whawt up wif de mowe toddwer tuff?"
"Well daddy knows his little boys won't have fun in the sandbox," he started picking Kyle up to sit him in his crib, "so I decided to be generous and let you two be bigger boys today, I'll let you play with whoever you want," he paused, smirking as he looked over the outfit he dressed Kyle in before picking up Lee bringing him to the table next, "though I'd be careful with who I'd pick. Goodness knows how cruel kids can be these days."
Kyle roll his eyes watching as Seth swapped Lee's diaper out as well and dress him in a Wiggles shirt, also a pair of shorts and velcro shoes to match Kyle's. He then picked both boys up, "If we'we "bigger boys" today, why awe we stiww in diaders? At dis age dey wear puww ups or bwiefs at de weast... Heck! Some eden wear boxtews."
"Same reason you two will be using pacifiers, bottles, and the stroller still," Seth started as he buckled the twins into their high chairs, "you simply didn't want to let go of them, you still think you need them," he said, smirking more before setting two bowls in front of the twins, they both holding peeled and broken up cutie brand oranges.
Lee tiredly ate them rubbing his eyes, "Aww, is daddy's Toodle-bear still sleepy?" Lee nodded a bit, Seth chuckled, "Well, I hope you wake up soon. You'll have other kids to play with soon enough."
Lee sat up tilting his head, "Huh?" Seth chuckled nodding.
"Yeah. You and bubba are going to the park to play and meet one of daddy's friends. That's why daddy let you two wear big boys clothes," Seth paused grabbing the diaper bag and sitting it where the boys could see it, "though, I think it's important to note that your behavior can make this go two ways," he said digging through it pulling out another shirt with Sid the Science kid on it and a white onesie with "I shizzled in my dizzle for rizzle" written in black.
"If you're good then daddy will keep you in big boy clothes," he said holding the shirt out a few moments before putting it back in the bag, "but if you're bad, then all those bigger kids can see just what a daddy's boy or boys look like," he warned also holding the onesie out before also putting it away in the bag. They nodded eating their fruit while "daddy" went around getting everything packed into the twins diaper bag.
Once they were done Seth cleaned them off with baby wipes and got them out of the high chairs and strapping them into the stroller. He grabbed their Carebear plushies from the compartment in the back where a few other toys and the diaper bag were. He swapped the pacifiers for baby bottles then started pushing them outside.
The twins laid as far back as they could trying to avoid as many looks as they could. Unknowing to them, Seth had put on an enchantment to make the boys look exactly what age he was aiming for with them, about three, they'd only look their actual ages to himself and his friend.
They all soon arrived at the park where a woman with dirty blonde, curly hair and hazel eyes ran over to them, "Seth!"
"Wendy, doll!! How are you!" he greeted stopping at a bench to get the boys out. Both were rather resentful seeing as neither had finished the bottles, Seth sighed.
"Honey pies, don't be shy. Come on out or daddy will start to get agitated," he warned. Lee tensed hesitantly getting out of the stroller not wanting to be swapped into the onesie already, or at all if he could avoid it. Kyle grumbled getting out but left the bottle in the seat. Lee immediately went to copy his twin brother until Seth shook his head.
"No, no babies, take babas with you, You're gonna get thirsty. I only expect you to come to me if you have an accident."
"So these are the twin boys. My gracious, Seth. You weren't playing they are very handsome little ones, good eye."
He chuckled, "Why thank you," he turned to the red faced boys, "go on and play you two. Just be careful and remember come to daddy if you need a changey," he cooed before motioning for Wendy to sit down to which she did and the two started talking. The twins had complete intentions of staying near Seth to avoid talking to others until two girls, one looking about 7 with curly orangish redish hair and brown eyes and the other looking only 5 with the same hair color but a bit straighter and deeper brown eyes, approached them.
"Hi, you two wanna play with us?" the older girl asked.