Ch. 17

Lee and Kyle blinked awake, "Whewe awe we dis time?" Kyle muttered tiredly into the pacifier shutting his eyes again not yet ready to adjust to the light pouring in through the blinds.
"I.... I tink we'we at hish home...." Lee answered attempting lean up. Binds stopped him causing him to look down. He was strapped into the rocker which meant Kyle was too. He nodded looking to his twin brother, "Yeaaaah, we awe Kywe."
The younger-twin rolled his eyes spitting the pacifier out groaning softly. "Oh looks like my sleepy boys are finally awake," Seth said walking to the twins with a smile. Kyle's eyes narrowed only making him chuckle, "hopefully Kyle-Boo isn't as grumpy now," he unstrapped the boys feeling to see if they needed to be changed, he nodded as Lee did. He put Kyle into the playpen and brought Lee to the nursery.
Lee's heart thumped against his chest only noticing one crib in the room and pointed to where his brother's was originally, "Where Kywe bed?" he asked laying hid head on Seth's shoulder.
"I moved him to my room because if the night he tried to leave out the window like a bad boy, baby," he explained laying Lee on the changing table.
"B-bu.... bubby," he whimpered acting as pitiful as he could, no way was he going to let his brother be in a room alone with a stranger. Anything could happen as he wasn't about to let that happen.
"He'll be ok Pumpkin Pie, he'll be with daddy."
"Bubby!!!" he cried again. Seth sighed shaking his head.
"I'll see what I can do about getting you in my room too baby. Ok?" he pet Lee's hair gently. It took all the will power he had yo not winceor squirm away from the gesture. He was relieved when Seth stopped to put Lee in a dry diaper and brought him back down. He put him in the playpen as well before going tofinish the boy's dinner.
"How was the change, baby?" Kyle sneered rolling his eyes. Lee huffed softly crossing his arms.
"Do you have something against me Kyle? If so, just say it!"
"Baby might cry if I do," he sarcastically replied. Lee glared angrily pointing to his brother.
"This!! What is this, what is your deal!? What do you have against me! I've done nothing but try to protect you Kyle!"
"I don't need protection from you Lee! Unlike you, I actually handle myself! I'm a grown up unlike you! I swear you're like a two year old in a twenty-two year old's body!!"
"Excuse you? On days you insisted you go hunting alone who watched Nicky, who made you a hot dinner, who had to first aid kit because he knew you so wellthat he knew you'd mess up??"
"The same guy who's acting like some guy's baby!!"
"I told you that's all we can do! Fighting him isn't doing anything but getting you in trouble! We don't have the stuff to beat him! You're living in some fantasy where we're stronger than we are and applying it to reality and expecting all this to be possible, it's not!"
"Oh, my plan's flawed?? I'm not rolling over doing tricks for him when I know I'm not a baby! Your plan isn't getting us anywhere either, it's just making it worse!" Lee huffed glaring coldly.
"Ok, fine. We'll just see who's plan is working and who's isn't."
"How, baka?"
"A bet," he said with a single nod, "we'll trade plans. I'll fight him and you'll obey him. Whoever can stick to the other'splan the longest is how we'll handle the problem here on out."
Kyle thought a moment eyeing his brother's hand that he held out and sighed shaking it, "Fine, but just so you know, I'm gonna win."
"I guess we'll see," Lee hissed out. Seth stepped out to the boys with a smile.
"Dinner's ready, let's get some food in your tummy-wummies," he cooed picking them up. Kyle almost started struggling but Lee beat him to it. Kicking and pushing and whining, as a reminder that Kyle agreed to be the good boy a while. With a huge and cross of his arms, Kyle laid still. Seth frowned confused, Lee hadn'tacted this way ever, he immediately started bouncing him, "easy sweetie pie. It's ok. You can play again soon," he cooed.
"I'm not a baby!!" Lee snapped. Seth sighed already annoyed and carried them to the kitchen buckling them into high chairs. He put a bowl of macaroni and a cut up hotdog on the side on each tray. He got two plastic spoons.
"Can I trust you boys to eat like big boys or does daddy need to feed you? You two seemed to do well with the pizza and deserts today."
"We can feed ourselves," Lee said rolling his eyes. Kyle blinked, Lee was at the top of his game with this bet. How long had he been keeping all this attitude back?
Seth raised a brow but gave them the spoons, "Is my Lee-Bug getting grumpy now? Did you not nappy good?"
"Bite me!" he retorted. Seth put his hands on his hips.
"Lee, I don't like this attitude of yours now you're gonna stop."
"Or what? You'll spank me?"
"Yes, I will. I'm not going to take this from you, young man."
Lee scoffed eating. Seth glanced to Kyle half surprised, he expected this behavior from him. He almost considered if he was talking to the right twin. They were easy to mix up as they were nearly identical on many aspects. He dismissed the thought upon inspection. Lee had slightly longer hair, only by a few inches. His eyes always leaned more towards green while Kyle's leaned more to a blue. He sighed softly. After they had food it was bottle time. Seth held one in his hand.
"Lee, honey, do you wanna go first? I think we need to talk..."
"Like I have a choice," he grumbled. Seth narrowed his eyes and lifted Lee up, "told you."
Kyle watched as Seth carried Lee off. He took in a little breath to prepare himself knowing he was next. Think, what would Lee do?
Seth say down cradling Lee and went to plave the bottle in his mouth but he stubbornly turned away, "Lee, what's wrong Toodle Bear? You're usually such a good boy," he put the bottle next to him leaning it up with his leg and felt the boy's forehead for a temperature. Lee immediately twisted away and snapped his teeth at Seth's hand. He had no intentions of biting him so it was a good thing that he pulled his hand away, or it seemed as a good thing.
He sighed, "Ok sweetie. You wanna be a bad boy?" he starting, Lee tensed as he was turned over and yelped at the the first swat to his poor bottom. Seth, however kept going until about fifteen total and by then Led was whimpering with tears pooling out biting back his sobs. Seth hugging him close, "There there honey. This is why we don't fight daddy, I'm sorry sugar pie, but you had to learn," he crooned rocking him gently. Lee weakly struggled against his hold. Seeing Leewas still deciding his stubborn ways he let go enough to give him his bottle. Afterwards he was burped and brought to the playpen.
"Ok Goo Goo boy, you're turn," he lifted him up. Once again, it took all his will not to put up a fight. He whined turning his head away from the bottle, "not you too sweetie," he pleaded. Kyle reluctantly gave in as it was....... sort of what Lee would do, after the process was repeated, "What a good baby," he cooed carrying him back. This sparked something in Kyle and he kicked up starting a fuss. It wasn't until his eyes met Lee's that he stopped. Lee was smirking, he saw Kyle's fit. Kyle lost the freaking bet.