Ch. 14

"Oh they'd be delighted to girls!" Seth answered for the twins who were about to shake their heads. Kyle looked over and glared at Seth who chuckled, "Oh Pumpkin Spice, it's ok, don't be scared daddy will be right here where you can see him," Kyle growled softly but set the bottle down to follow the girls, "Uh uh, daddy told you to take baba, Kyle, remember? You'll get thirsty," Seth looked up to the girls again, "You two don't mind if they bring their bottles do you? They get fussy without them."
"Yeah! That's fine!" the five year old chirped happily.
"Great, have fun lovies," he cooed grinning a little putting another enchantment on the boys that would make it easy for the two young girls to lift them up like nothing. They both were pulled to the playground by the young girls.
"We wanna play mommies and babies," the younger girl said, "the shorter one is gonna be my baby and the taller will be Kaylin's," she finished making the twins look at each other.
Kyle had been the tallest for as long as they could remember but it was by a few inches, it wasn't that noticable, was it? They sighed but Lee went to the smaller and Kyle went to Kaylin. Kyle chuckled as Kaylin did the actions to get ready to pick him up believing she wouldn't be able to which made him yelp in shock when she did.
"Wh-what the heck??" Lee snickered softly.
"Aww, look at little​ Kyle, being picked up by a-- whoa!!!" Lee cried as the younger girl picked him up. He trembled slightly.
"H-how is this even possible??" Kyle questioned looking to Lee who was still panic struken.
"I-I-I dunno. But I d-don't like it!" the twins flushed more once the girls carried them over to a group of kids that were all about the same age as the girls.
"Look at our babies," Kaylin bragged, a little girl with long burnett hair and light green eyes.
"Whoa, where'd you two get them??" she asked amazed.
"We asked them if they wanted to play and their dad said they would," the younger girl answered.
"You're lucky Susan!" the burnett girl whined.
"You can hold one of them Tiffany," Susan offered.
"Can I really?? I wanna hold Kaylin's baby!" she decided.
"Ok! Just be careful with...... Julia," she said giving Kyle a temporary, fake, girl name. She carefully passed him to Tiffany which further freaked Kyle out that two little girls could lift him up no problems. 
The group of girls all had fun with the twins but eventually they started to squirm around and stay as tense as they could as the bottles took effect on their bladder.
"What's wrong Julia and Gracie?" Susan asked with the boy's fake, girly names.
"Maybe they need a trip to the doctor," Tiffany suggested grabbing a glittery toy doctor case. The twins groaned in unison. The girls however continued to give them their "check up".
"Hmm I don't know why they're squirming like that," Kaylin said pulling the toy away from the duo. Susan hummed pulling out a fake shot.
"I think they need this."
"Well..... Ok. But babies cry a lot at shots," Tiffany said making Lee snicker slightly. Kyle glared over at him.
"What's so funny?"
"You heard her, only babies cry at shots and you have to be the biggest crier over shots."
Kyle rolled his eyes but tensed even more at little toy poking his arm forgetting for a moment that it was fake.
Lee snickered again, "You can give the girls a show of crying," he teased and held his arm out willingly. Once the toy shot was given he mockingly did crying noises for the girls.
"Aww!! Poor Gracie! It's ok, you can have a sucker! Though Julia didn't cry, wonder why," Tiffany said pulling out a yellow, lemon flavored sucker for Lee.

Kyle sighed looking around the park noticing Seth getting up likely to get up to see why Lee was crying. Kyle tried shaking Lee to get his attention but his brother only continued to "cry". "Lee, knock it off," he hissed out to him.
"B-but I can't help it," Lee said in between the cries, "K-Kyle don't cry at shots n-no more, I'm loosing my l-little-twin brother," Lee said smirking a little, "i-if he cried I m-might feel better," he quickly added, "r-real sounding cries." 
Kyle groaned at Lee but for the sake of him stopping, Kyle started doing his own fake cries. The girls all awwed, "Don't be sad babies!"
"I guess his brother being sad made him sad too!" the boys both continued for the sake of each other until Seth scooped them up. Lee squeaked, some of the urine he was holding leaking out.
"I think these two need a little break for now," he crooned, "tell the nice girls bye bye, go on say bye bye," he encouraged. Kyle sighed, even so, they both waved. He then carried them over to the bench.
"Were two little boys missing their daddy?" Wendy crooned referring to their "crying".
Kyle sighed again narrowing his eyes with annoyance and being bored, "We weren't actually crying. Lee was acting like it for the group of girls then he made me do it to get him to shut up," he explained grumpily, absentmindedly laying his head on Seth's shoulder.
"Well, no matter what happened, daddy's got his boys now. Do you two need changey yet, hm?"
"No," Kyle growled out, "and don't say it like that, moron."
"Nice words, daddy just wanted to make sure. If you'd prefer me do diaper checks then just say the word," he said starting to rub their stomachs putting a bit more pressure when he was close to their bladders.
Lee whimpered softly knowing the trick, rather soon after, the twins diapers were wet. Seth chuckled, "Just as I thought. My boys were trying to hold it in," he laughed softly and stood up holding the boys, "I'll be back, they need a change."
Wendy smiled a little, "Hurry back. After this we'll go to the restaurant," Seth nodded carrying them to the bathroom.
"What does she mean restaurant??" Kyle snapped.
"A restaurant is a place you eat at, Sweetie, stand still. You both have behaved for the most part so you get to keep your big boy clothes," he cooed. Sitting Kyle up on the changing table to change him first, then Lee. He carried them back out buckling them into the stroller, "Alright. Ready to go, Wendy?"
"Oh yeah definitely," she smiled and stood up walking beside Seth talking with him. Lee was about to doze off until Kyle hit his shoulder.
"Ow!!"
"Stay awake doofus!"
"I'm so sleepy," Lee whined.
"Kyle, you best be nice to bubba and Lee, Pumpkin Pie, stay awake, we're at the restaurant now sweetheart," Seth said. Kyle groaned but Lee looked at it excitedly.
"Not this place...." Kyle groaned again, "I'd prefer to nap that this."
"C'mon Ky, we had fun last time we were here!" Lee chirped as they were pushed into a Chuck-E-Cheese.