Chapter 2

'I can't fix the misake I have made in the past, but I will fix this.'

Those words echoed through his mind. Fix this. Fix this. Fix this.

"Seth. Seth!"

He opened his eyes, hearing Joey Mercury screaming in his ear. J and J security. He hated having these two idiots around. He didn't need them following him all around.

"What?" He asked, annoyed.

"Are you sure you want to go out there? What if Reigns and Ambrose attack you?" Joey asked.

"Do you want us to come out there with you?" Jamie asked.

"No. I can handle myself, you know. I don't need you two always following me around."

He looked out from behind the curtain, seeing Dean in the ring. He was to be a guest tonight on Dean's 'Ambrose Asylum show'. Along with Roman.

It had been a while since all three members of the Shield had been together in the ring. Seth considered it somewhat of a reunion.

Money in the Bank was around the corner, this Sunday. Dean was in the ring talking about the upcoming event. Seth had figured out a plan on how to get the belt back from Roman. He had challenged him to a title match at Money in the Bank. He was so sure he would win the match. He was fresh and ready for it, where as Roman even though he seemed strong physically, Seth knew that mentally he wasn't.

He couldn't keep his eyes off of Dean. He looked good tonight. Better than he did last month, when he had found him after Smackdown that one night. He was proud of him for getting back at Jericho.

It was time for him to get out there. Dean had announced him as the 'scum of the earth'. Seth rolled his at the insult.

"Are you ready to get out there?" Joey asked.

"As ready I'll ever be." Once his music hit, he took a deep a breath and started heading out to the ring. Ready to face his past again.

As he walked towards the ring, his eyes met Dean's for a moment. He had to put on a face of disgust as he looked up at his former teammate, who was clapping. When he stepped inside of the ring, Dean put an arm around his shoulder, which Seth shook off.

'I can't act as if I still care about him. I can't break character here now.'

After he had gotten into the ring, Dean then announced his next guest. Roman Reigns. WWE World Heavyweight champion.

He watched as his next former teammate came down to ring. He was very disappointed in him. That belt he was carrying was no good. In Seth's eyes it was nothing but rusted gold.

Now here they all were. The three of them. In the ring together again. Dean smiled, looking back and forth at both of them. Seth wondered if he was truly happy about this reunion.

Dean then spoke up. "This is great, huh? This is fun."

'Not really.' Seth thought. 'This isn't exactly what I would call fun. Especially with bad blood between all three of us.'

Seth looked at Roman. From the looks of it, he didn't seem to agree either.

Dean spoke again, deciding to get to the point as to why all three of them were here now.