Chapter 9

His eyes opened up to night sky above him. He laid in a field of grass. He felt someone squeezing his hand. He looked over and stared into a familiar pair of blue eyes.

"Dean...?" He reached out to caress his face, to make sure that he was really here with him.

The other smiled back at him. "Roman."

"Is this Heaven? Am I dead?"

Dean chuckled, climbing on top of him. He placed a few gentle kisses on his face. "Go back to sleep."

"Will you still be here when I wake up?"

"I'll always be with you. And Seth, too."

000000

The dream faded away, as he began to wake up. Roman opened his eyes, seeing that him and Seth were still in a hotel room.

'It didn't work...We'll have to do this the other way.'

He looked over, seeing Seth fast asleep beside him, still holding onto his hand. He shook him by his shoulder, waking him up.

"Seth, wake up."

The other man sat up, yawning a bit. "Did it work?" He asked.

"I don't think so. We'll have to try this the other way."

"Are you sure? Wait...Roman, whats wrong with your nose?"

"Huh?"

"You have bandages on it."

Roman stood up, going over to the mirror. Seth was right. There were bandages on it. "Seth...I think it worked. We traveled back in time. Before WrestleMania 32."

"Yes, I remember you had that nose injury before. That same night Dean got hurt too."

Roman winced, remembering how worried he was about his friend. He was going to go make sure he was okay, but he never got a chance to. "I wonder what date it is now. Hold on."

He pulled out his phone, dialing his cousin, Jimmy Uso's number. It rang a few times, then soon he heard his cousin's tired voice on the other end. "Hello?"

"Jimmy, I need to ask you something."

"Do you have any idea how late it is, Roman? This better be important."

"What is the date?"

"What? Its...March 11th...well 12th...Why?"

"March 12th...Roadblock is tonight. Dean is going against Hunter tonight, Roman." Seth whispered.

"Yeah, I remember that."

"Who are you talking to?" Jimmy asked, sounding confused. "Is someone else there with you?"

"Don't worry about it, Jimmy. Just talking to myself. Thanks again."

"Um, okay?"

Roman hung up. "So, what are we going to do?"