Chapter 12

"I always have been yours..."

He leaned down to kiss him again, but soon, he realized that Dean was gone. He had somehow disappeared.

"What? No...What is going on?"

He realized that he was surrounded by nothing but darkness. A voice was calling his name in the dark from somewhere, Roman searched frantically for whoever was calling his name.

"Roman! Roman, help!"

"D-Dean? Where are you?"

Suddenly Dean came into view. He was on his hands and knees, reaching out towards him. He noticed that his arms were all bloodied and there were chains around his wrists.

"Roman...please...I need you...please help me..." He pleaded with him, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Dean, I'm coming! Just hold on."

He ran towards him. Out of nowhere, thousands of glass shards came flying at him, slicing his skin.

"Roman...please don't leave me..."

"J-just hang on, Dean...I-I'm never going to leave you again..."

"I-its hurts so much...please...make it go away..."

Roman kept trying to get closer to him. The shards kept coming at him. Every time that it seemed he was almost near Dean, it seemed that he was more far away than before. He could also see that he was fading away.

"Don't abandon me...save me...I know you can, Roman..."

"Dean, don't die, please! I can't lose you again!"

"Goodbye, Roman."

000000000

"Roman. Roman, wake up."

He felt himself being shook awake. He opened his eyes, seeing Dean staring over at him.

"Dean...w-where are we?"

"We're at the Hall of Fame. You fell alseep.

Oh. Survivor Series. Him confessing to Dean his feelings for him. Both of them kissing. Dean fading away. It was just a dream. Everything.

"Oh...Did I miss anything?"

"Yeah, pretty much the rest of Hall of Fame. We have to go now. Are you ready?"

"Yeah. Lets go."

They both stood up, leaving the building. Roman texted Seth, telling him he would meet him back at the hotel. He got in the rental car with Dean.

"So..." Dean started after a while of silence between them. "You ready for your match at tomorrow."

"I think so..."

"What do you mean by that? You should already know when you're ready for it. Are you doubting yourself?"

"No...I'm not worried about losing. Its just...I don't know if I want to the belt anymore."