Chapter 4

Seth felt the whole world spinning around him. It felt as though his body was being torn, and cut apart. Everything around him was going by too fast.

'What's happening? What is this? Am I dying?'

He could hear voices. He tried to make out what was being said, but it all sounded like just noise to him. Images passed by him.

First he saw Dean standing in the ring with the title. Then he saw Roman, congratulating him. There was tension between the two of them.

He soon heard Vince's voice.

"Roman Reigns has been suspended for thirty days. He broke the wellness policy."

'Wait what? Roman is suspended?'

More images passed by. Dean while he was in the ring with him, Dean facing AJ Styles, the title in his hands. He could hear Dean yelling in background.

Then next he was in the ring again, with both Dean and Roman. Were they going to fight? He could hear someone saying something about a triple threat match. He didn't have time to realize what was happening, because then another image showed up.

This next one sent a chill up his spine. It looked like there was blood on the floor. He dipped his fingers into it to see if was.

'Is my mind playing tricks on me? What is all of this?'

When he stood up, the blood had disappeared off of his fingers. He looked over, and saw that he was standing next to Roman, who had a forlorn look on his face. He noticed that they were both dressed in formal clothing.

"R-Roman...what is going on?" He asked.

But he didn't get an answer. Roman disappeared and he was back in that spinning, dark void. And everything went black. Again.

00000000

He thought he was going to die, but the next thing he knew someone was attacking him, throwing punches at him.

"Get up, Rollins! Get up and fight!" The person screamed in his face.

He opened his eyes for a moment to see who it was. He was surprised to see it was Chris who was his attacker. Before he had a chance to speak, Chris kicked him.

"Fight back! Come on!"

"Will you fucking stop hitting me, Jericho?!" He screamed, loud enough so he could be heard amongst the crowd that was cheering. Chris kicked at him again, but this time he caught him, grabbing onto his leg.

"I said fucking stop!" He yelled, throwing Chris to the ground. "What the fuck are you doing out here anyway?"

"I'm here to help my friend." Chris said.

"Friend? Who, Dean? Um, last time I checked you two weren't friends."

Chris stopped in his tracks, blinking at him. "What?"

"You're not even supposed to out here. What? Are you upset you didn't win the ladder match? Boohoo Jericho, get over it."

"Um, where you have you been? You do realize what date it is, right?"