Chapter 1: I Meet Dark Prime

@Eclipse's P.O.V:
Where do I begin? I was lost, heart broken, and most of all alone. I had no one or anything that could take care of me, nothing. I pushed people away because I had felt angry and sad at the same time. I mean...nobody cared about me whatsoever and why should they? I shouldn't trust love. Trust nobody is what I should've been doing in the beginning. I knew I should've been better off alone. But now, I feel happy and free...until something bad had happened.

I got captured.

But I don't know who. He had a deep voice and a big body what I had saw in the shadows but I blacked out. He...seemed or what I hear from myself....dangerous.

I was blacked out for 3-5 days, it had almost felt like I had a dream that lasted for a while.

I found out that I was laying down on the bed, it had felt comfortable too but oddly, I was in a dark room...sort of. I don't know, I was alone of course but not for long. I woke up is how I found out. I was still the same but I had felt scared and lost. Maybe abandoned? Or maybe not. I still didn't know. I just needed a way to get out of here before I get caught by the guy who had caught me in the first place.

"Let me out!" I yelled out. I was tied up in rope and it was so tightened up that I waste able to get my hands out.

"Please! Let me out!" I cried, yelling for help. Seeking it and waiting to get it, I wanted it now. I suddenly hear footsteps, heavy ones in fact. Coming closer and closer to me. I and my body shook with fear of what was coming up behind me what may have seemed to be so deadly.

"I'm afraid not, femme," he growled. I then saw him, a Cybertronian Knight, with buff features and a silver face. He kneeled down to my height, facing me, with his purple optics staring into my blue ones. I was scared even more.

"You're...you're," I stuttered in fear.

"I am a knight and...there's a reason why I've kidnapped you..." He growled lowly and I saw the smoke come out of his nose.

"Where am I? What do you want with me?" I demanded.

"You may be of great use to me at this moment...soon," He said replied a little angrily.

"Bullshit! I am not one of your...damn maids! You can go frag off for all I care!" I exclaimed to himself angrily. But unexpectedly, he suddenly used his hand and grabbed my face, my cheek plates and then he stares into my soul with his dangerous, purple optics.

I struggled against him. But I couldn't get away.

"If talk to me in that tone of yours again, I promise you this...You will have very bad consequences that will come upon you, and I strongly suggest u need to behave, is that understood?" He growled more angrily and he had a dangerous, predator face glancing at me.

I didn't respond. But it had hurt a bit more when he squeezed my cheek plates once more. Tightly.

"I said is that understood?" He said even more strictly.

"Yes s-sir..." I swallowed.

He let go.

"Good girl, and you are to be here, is that understood?" He asked demandingly.

"Yes, absolutely sir," I stuttered but clearly.

"Now...there is something I want you to do..." He leaned closer to my face and lifted my chin up to look at him once again.

"What is that?" I said.

"You do everything I say...

To be continued....

Next Chapter will be coming soon! You're welcome to vote and to comment!😁😁

This story is dedicated to my great friend infinatewhitexoxo :)