Yes.

From what I can, he looked like he was more than worried. I can't accurately describe it, but if I said no, he was going to be spark broken. Very much likely so, that I could even sense it. The question that he asked, "Will you become my sparkmate?" Had me go off the track.

I didn't know how to say it, but, I had wanted a moment where I then turned around so that my back was facing him, thinking, and thinking, AND thinking. I could hear him give a soft sigh from the background. It was a hard decision that I have ever thought of in my entire life. And, it was my first time that I have ever needed to answer such a question like that. I was such a...young femme, but as an adult if you know what I mean. But, if that is how it is going to be, then there was one answer that I'll NEVER regret. So, at the moment, I turned around and face him as he stared into my optics with a deep, purple hue. With a deep breath, my mouth opens and speaks out the word:

"Yes." I said out gently as I give a sigh of relief, knowing I had to let the truth come out. 

For a second, I thought he was gonna stay silent, but then he walked with heavy foot pedes closer to me and stopped as he looked down into my optics once again.

"Will you?" He asked with a dark purr and a slight look of pure lust.

"I'm...I will become your sparkmate. I really will, I promise." I said as I give a low huff of air. The next thing I knew, is that I felt his big servo, gently caressing my right cheekplate, letting him feel the complex texture of it. I didn't move as he did it, and I honestly now didn't mind him doing it. It felt...good. REALLY good. I suddenly moved my servo to gently stroke his cheek. For a second, I really thought he was going to hurt me in some way like he did multiple times to me in the past, but instead, he stayed there and leaned into my strokes on his cheek, feeling the complex metal texture.

"Good, then...you are now my one and only femme, nothing will come between us, nothing will tear us apart. IF anyone tries to lay a single servo on you, I will crush them..." He whispered into my audio with a dark and husky tone that made my metal spine shiver and then it just spreads like a virus to my whole body, inside and out. But it was a shiver of feeling slight love and arousal for this mech. He found me when I don't even know him but after...something just clicked like sparks from a broken machine. Well, not referring to us Cybertronians. I meant like toasters, microwaves, car, blah, blah, and...well, blah.

"Hmm..." I sighed softly as soon as I then looked down and closed my optics, sighing softly as I shifted while being in the embrace of his arms. I yawned as I kept my optics closed, keeping myself next and close to him as possible, not willing to let go.

"You are sleepy. Come. We can rest together." He rumbled out calmly, yet dark. He picked me up ever so gently in his arms and carried me to his quarters, now being half sleep in his arms. I was tired eventually and needed more time to rest than ever.  Cause I believed that I had stayed up and awoke for a bit longer than I usually have. 

~~~~~~~~~

I did not need to say anything else, yet everything was happening all too fast of becoming his sparkmate when I didn't even know him that well, yet, it felt like I did know him already and felt like that he wasn't just always angry. Maybe he needed some love after all. Just like the Tin Man from Wizard of Oz, the first movie that had color in the history of film-making, but it wasn't animated rather just real life people dressed up in costumes that looked ridiculous and weird but to me, the acting was phenomenal and it had such a great story to it. So much for a 1930's movie. I'd still watch if I could go back in time till today. I was here on Earth for a VERY long time. I saw the events that happened and what changed and all. I arrived on Earth in the year 1800 exactly and back then, everyone seemed so dramatic and women were treated unfairly when I witnessed it, using my holoform in disguise so that no one would notice that I was just a alien from another planet, well of course, Cybertron. I kept that disguise pretty well for 200 years and so on till the present. I'm pretty sure I'll tell that story in another time when possible. 

Back to what is going on right now, I was laid down on the berth by him, and covered in thick warm sheets that would insulate heat onto my body, already drifiting off to the point where I start having dreams and he, was right next to me and had his arms around my waist in a protective state, burying his face right in my neck, giving a deep rumble, and fell asleep right after me.

Yes. I said yes.

I don't ever dare to regret it.

A/N: Back in school once again but hopefully I actually have more time because I'm getting most of my work in and not having anything else to do. So, sorry for the very long wait, I hope I would someday work on this chapter and finally finish it. And today is that day fortunately. Thank goodness. Just to keep you guys updated, I'll try my best to be on Wattpad more often because I am already going to work also on a Destiny story and hopefully post the first chapter on that one as soon as possible.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a good day today and I'll, like I said, try and be on here to write more. :)