Follow The Master Pt.1

The next morning... I woke up as I opened my optics up, hearing from behind, he was still in recharge. When I moved my legs, he gave warning growl in his recharge of feeling movement on the berth.

"Ugh...it hurts like hell..." I said quietly, feeling some pain down there from last night, that damned punishment. I didn't know why I gave in so easily. I felt weak against him. He was stronger than me anyway. He was more muscular than me. Especially rough.

He turned on his right side, his back facing me.

So, I sat up. And then, I got up without making noise to wake him up from his recharge. I walked my way towards the washroom while I was in my nude form, remembering that I left my armor in here. I turned on the shower and walked in feeling the warm water me, feeling comfortable with it. I closed my optics and stroke my hands on my body, finding myself first, I sighed and was quietly thinking with the water running.

I hear booming footsteps come in her, hearing something get knocked down and shatter.

"Slaggit!" He growled loudly which made me jump, feeling surprised by his anger.

"Hmm?" I said as I peeked from the shower curtain. Seeing him clean up the mess and thrown it away. He didn't see me though, so I stopped peeking and continue to wash myself now with soap, seeing the little bubbles on my body.

"Femme!" He yelled which made me jump again.

"Yes sir?" I said.

"Are you in the shower?"  He asked.

"Yes sir," I replied.

Without warning, he came in, without his armor as well. I look at his nude form and my face heated up. Dammit, why does he look hot?!

"Wash me femme..." He demanded. I nodded at his demand and took some soap scrubbed it and all over his body. He came under the water and rinsed himself off. He growled darkly and pushed me against the wall in the shower.

"Mmm..." He smelled me, his face in my neck.

I kept silent as he smelled me, sniffing me, him, not letting me go.

"Your scent....it's...tempting...so arousing..." he growled darkly, his mouth now on her neck, kissing it, giving it a hard suck, making me moan a little bit

"Ahh...," I moaned lightly, feeling the sensations on my neck, while we we're in the shower.

He continued sucking hard against my wires, biting one of my wires harshly, puncturing it, energon coming out a little bit, then leaving a mark. And it giving it a little, teasing lick.

"How did that feel...femme?" He asked darkly, looking into my optics with his own.

"G-good...," I said, nodding my head a little bit.

"Hmm...I want to taste more of you...but not up here..." he purred seductively, slowly kneeling down where his face was in front of my port.

*Little sexual scene ;)*

I looked down at him, seeing that his face was in front of my entrance.

Nemesis's P.O.V:

"Rather....down here...," I darkly said, taking a good whiff of her entrance, smelling it...smelling so good...and arousing...

I growled deeply, giving her entrance now a teasing lick, hearing a little, a light gasp from her.

"Ah..." She gasped lightly.

Giving a pleased rumble, I put her legs around my shoulders, so that they were spread out just for me to enjoy her taste from her port. I then begin to devour her entrance, kissing it and then sucking it, hearing her moan more, her gripping the back of my helm.

"Nah...ah..." she moaned more, in pleasure.

I continue to devour her, sticking my glossa inside swirling it around, feeling her grip the back of my helm even more, hearing her moans and pants, arching her back against the wall.

"Mmm....Ahh...ah..." she whimpers, moaning, arching her back, her head thrown against the wall as I looked at her.

I nibble her nub, gently, then feel her leak a little, slicker and...sweeter. Then, I feel her twitch, telling me she was close.

"Mmm..." I purred darkly, now as I hear her cry out in pleasure, her overload releasing. I swallowed her sweet juices, and pull away, a string between my lips and her port, and then I lick my lips, letting her down, gently on her pedes.

"Mm.." I said as I looked at him.

"How did that feel...?" I asked darkly, looking at her dangerously yet with some lust and desire.

"G-good..." She said to me.

"Good...." I said darkly as he whispered dangerously near my audio, me shivering from his deep, dark tone of his.

"I will make sure you have your place when I'm finished with you..." I whispered darkly into my audio.

Seeing her swallow a lump in her throat...feeling terrified. I smirk....

"Understand...?" I whisper darkly.

"Yes s-sir..." She nodded...

"Good, now.....come....."

Eclipse's P.O.V:

I followed him on the way out of the washroom after I dried up and put my armor back on. Following him back somewhere else, and then into a throne, and I now see him, sitting on his throne as I stood across from him, seeing him cross his legs. He then opened his mask, revealing his face once again, me heating up a bit from the sight of it, looking desirable.

Then, I see him open his chest compartment, taking out a collar with a chain attached to it, seeing him smirk, sends me shivers down my spine. He looked at me and used his index finger.

"Come here.....now..." He growled deeply, now taking steps towards him and the closer I got, the more terrified I was. As I got him, he reached to put the collar around my neck, tight and then pull away as he had the chain in his hand and tugged on it, making me stumble a bit.

"Now....if you want to make me....be in a good mood...there are some rules you have to follow if you are worthy..." He chuckled darkly, looking at me, still with his mask on. Then, he took out a device of some sort out of his chest compartment again.

"Now...the collar I have put around your neck, is no ordinary collar....rather a shock collar...for example..." He smirked evilly, now turning on the shocker, as I cry out feeling the shock hit me, and I feel pain.

"AHH!" I cry out in pain, feeling the shock hit me as he turned it on. And then he turned it off, grinning evilly now.

"How did that feel femme...?" He asked darkly, looking at me with his dark optics.

"I...it hurts..." I whimper to his response.

''Good....now....from now on....when you disobey me...this will shock you...and the pain does becomes unbearable..." He growled deeply, now tugging the chain more as I stumble between his legs as I looked up at him. Then I feel him lift up my chin gently, and he purred out at me.

"Will you be a good femme for me....? Will you follow your one and true master....? " He purred out, looking into my optics with his very own.

"Yes....master....." I nodded, now giving in, obeying his command, and then feel something that was changing me.....

AN: Want to find out what's changing her? Find out in Part 2 coming soon....

Bye! ;)