Punishment Pt 2 of 2

~Back to the story...

"You're going to punish me?! I-mmph!" I said until he covered my mouth with his hand.

"I don't play around femme, you'll get what you deserve," He growled and purred near my left side, and my body shook from fear.

*READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!*

Rough Sex Scene Begins...

First thing he did, he forced me on the bed and gripped my wrists and held my arms over my head. I was struggling to get out but I couldn't, he was too strong to get him off. He took my towel off and threw it on the floor.

He entered the first digit which brought one moan out of my mouth, embarrassed and somewhat, oddly pleasurable.

"You like it don't you?" He growled seductively.

"No... stop..."I lied. I didn't want to let him know that I was lying, I was embarrassed to confess it out loud in front of him. But, he bought it but he didn't stop even I begged and told him to. He brought domination upon me. Then he entered two and then three digits inside my port, making me wet and he had hit some of the right spots that I didn't even know that were there.

He has his face down and purred next to my right side of my face.

"I can make you come like no other mech can do to you..." he whispered so seductively.

Why did he have to sound so sexy?

He moved his digits faster making me moan more and whimper as well. I felt close and it felt good to me. I suddenly begin to feel shaky as he went faster than ever.

"Ahhh...ahhh...ahh!" I moaned louder by grabbing the sheet and moaned on the pillow as well, as I lubricated a small pool of liquid coming from my port. He pulled his fingers out and tasted it.

"Very sweet..." He said seductively. He smirked with such lust. Giving me a look, telling me that there was something that was going to happen next. He moved down and kissed my port, making me moan than ever. I couldn't lie to myself, it felt really good. As he kept kissing it, it made my body shake a little, I felt tingly, but in a good way.

What I can tell from just feeling him kiss me on my port, he didn't want to waste the lubricants that came from inside of me.

"Ah..." I moaned lightly. He kissed from there and then on my abdomen.

He then moved back where he and I were looking at each other.

Without warning, I felt him push inside me, stretching my insides and I whimper in pain and close my optics also in pain. He felt big, I felt like it was ripping my insides. Moments l began to feel pleasure processing and my struggling against him had went very slowly.

He went up and had a death grip on each side of my waist with his hands. He went a little bit faster when thrusting inside me.

"Ugh, femme, you're so tight..."He moaned out loud.

"Uhh...ahhh...Ohh.." I moaned, oddly, in pleasure. I grabbed on the to the sheet on each side of my body. And gripped them tightly.

He kept thrusting in me, I was weak to struggle against his dominance.

"Admit it, you want more..." He growled seductively.

"Please...don't..." I moaned and begged again. I knew I couldn't get away from him doing this to me.

"You will obey me..." He whispered seductively as he bit my neck cables once again as he hovered over me. He kissed and sucked my neck more making me moan so much because of the thrusting he did too as we were on the berth and rocked it.

Then I realize that I was about to make a certain mistake since I felt so weak against him.

"Please...harder..." I moaned.

"You want it harder?" He whispered seductively.

"Yes..." I moaned lightly.

He turned me around as I was on my stomach and I could the hands touching my curves and then on my aft. He inserted me once again and thrusted hard.

General P.O.V:

He grunted and groaned in such pleasure as his dominance took over this certain femme he had captured. He grabbed her waist with a death grip and a faster pace and more harder. She was his slave now and had to do everything he commands her to do. She couldn't get away from since she will obey him the day he captured her. She was all his, his own puppet, his own pet. He wouldn't let this femme get away and escape from him. He would easily stop her.

He could do anything to her for his own pleasure and anything else that he wanted.

Eclipse's P.O.V:

I moaned so much as for the fact that he kept thrusting inside. I moaned on the pillow and grabbed the one in front of me.

"Ahh..." I moaned louder. He made the berth rock in the room. He stopped with a hard thrust and then began to thrust slowly but roughly inside once again.

I felt a slap on my aft which made me gasp out loud.

" You like that?" He asked.

I didn't answer the first time. Then I felt a harder slap on my aft.

" I said, do you like that?" He asked once again.

" Yes sir," I replied.

" Good girl ," he said.

He thrusted inside me more faster until I heard him grown in pleasure that was signaling me that he was about to overload.

But I feel like that he wasn't going to overload inside me just that quick because he didn't know me like that yet . He barely knew me, he just captured me.

And as I felt him did one final thrust, he pulled out, I heard him groan in pleasure and he ejaculated on me. Then he slapped me on my aft once again.

" Go cleanse yourself and be back for bed, you have had your punishment for today," he said. He still up and went over to his desk sat down to look at some plans he had.

However, I walked to washroom and then I turned on the shower once again to take a quick one to clean myself from the liquid that came from his member. Then I got out of the shower drive myself and I put my armor back on then I went straight to bed as I lay down and rested in my eyes.

I have begun to think to myself why did this punishment feel so good to me? Why did let him do this to me? Why did I give into him so quick easily?

I'm just glad I got it over with anyway.

No, it did feel good, actually amazing.

But, I don't know why...

This chapter is finally done, my second time writing lemon I think could be better than the other story I had written. Well, I hope you guys enjoy this particular chapter and I will be make sure to update this soon.

Goodbye everyone!😊