Follow The Master Pt.2

Previously on Pt.1....
"Will you be a good femme for me....? Will you follow your one and true master....?"

"Yes....master...." I nodded, now giving in, obeying his command, and then, I feel something was changing me....

To now continue....

After I obeyed his command, I felt as if a part of my body was changing, and then I realized what was changing. My optics were changing. I closed my optics, feeling them change and then I open my optics, looking at him....realizing that my optics were now purple just like his, now under his control....but my personality never changed, but now I was following him.

"Rise....my pet....and serve your master..." he growled deeply. Without hesitating, I stood up at his order, now looking into his optics, as I feel his stroke my cheek, tenderly as I hear him purr.

"You will serve me well as mine to command....do you understand...?" He purred darkly and dangerously.

I didn't say anything yet, until I gave a cry out as he slapped my right cheek plate.

"I SAID do you understand femme...?" He growled angrily at me as I held my right cheek plate, trying to make the pain go away.

"Yes master....I understand..." I said as I groaned a little bit as I felt the extreme pain on my cheek.

"Good....now....you are mine....mine only to command and you will serve and obey me well femme..." He growled out some more.

"Yes master...." I nodded to his words.

*Mature Sex Scene Begins...*

"But before getting started, I now will desire you..." He gives a small smirk, as I see him leaning his face closer to mine, seeing him huff out hot visible air as his lips were close to mine, as I didn't move, I just looked at him in silence, feeling now his lips lustfully press against mine. Surprisingly, I then kissed back, and feeling startled as he then lifts me in his arms and carries me to the berth. I look into his eyes with my very own. Feeling him slip down and remove my armor, my body nude and exposed to him only.

"A very delicate form you have my slave..." He gives a dark chuckle, feeling his hands stroke my smooth, nude legs and then up to where my chest was, feeling his hands upon my breasts. As he gave a teasing yet, an arousing squeeze, it causes me to give a sweet gasp from the soft yet, beautiful sensation.

"Ahhh..." I give out a sweet gasp, feeling the arousing and teasing squeeze upon my breasts and then give a small blush as him and I make direct eye contact. And I then pull him down, leaning in to press my lips on his, a deep and hungry kiss, as I then slip my tongue within his, and we battle our tongues dominantly. Him winning, he takes my tongue and sucks upon it arousingly, even feeling myself blush a bit more.

"Playful are we...?" He gives another dark chuckle and pulls away, as I see a string of our saliva, mixed together, between our lips, seeing him lick it away and gives out a low growl.

"Yes master..." I nodded and then give a breathless moan, wanting him VERY much to continue with him.

"You are completely set off...aren't you, my slave...?" He then leans down to where my audio is, giving me a seductive whisper as I then feel his tongue tracing along the sensitive seams which caused me to give out another breathless moan.