Part 1

"I really hate him!" You growled in anger when you hit your wheel, complaining about your little fight-at-first-but-quickly-turn-into-big-quarrel with your boyfriend, the good looking, hot as fuck and talented producer, Lee Sunghwa.

            It was a stupid fight, it really was. He texted you, he said he's hungry and wanted you to come over to the AOMG. So you came there, brought him his favorite take out to share lunch with the boys. But when you came, he completely ignored you as if you were never exist. When you appeared in his studio he only nodded and told you to put the bags on the table while his eyes still glued on the screen.

            You understood that he was busy absorbing the beat and making music, but after almost an hour he ignored your presence. Feeling hurt by his act, you shut the door with a loud bang when you exited from his studio and decided to back at your apartment. Not forget to mention that you had plan for taking your revenge on him, you'll ignore him probably two or three days.

             But Gray was in great reflect when he heard the door banging, he ran to follow you and force you back to studio. He scolded you as if you were a trouble maker kid with ugly tantrum, telling you to behave and stop being childish. Then you started to argue him, defending yourself. Instead of saying sorry, he told you to go home so he could concentrate. In the other way, he was saying that you're bothering him. It was upsetting and you were so damn pissed off because of that.

             "What the- yah! Be careful!" Simon squeaked when you stepped on accelerator, adding the velocity of your engine. "I know you're mad at Sunghwa but we need to stay alive!"

             When you made your way to parking lot, you bumped to Simon. He was about to go back home, then he saw you. At the end, he ended up asking a ride from you since he didn't bring his manager, and he can't drive. He said it's also to save his money from paying cab, was it his secret way to keep his money so he become rich?

             "Woooah, calm down little girl! I want to live longer so I can marry my girlfriend!" Simon whined mix with his amusement and fear as you drove him fast and wavy. He has his hand on the handle as if it was the best way to keep his seat safe and steady.

             Glad to know the fact that Simon inability in driving, so he had no choice except to stay in your car and complain about your driving style.

             "Don't worry, I'm a driver with license and experienced." You looked at him and grinned.

             But he cried in fear when you made a bumpy left turn.

             "Eyes on the road!" He stiffened in his seat, warning you to be careful. "Sunghwa isn't going to happy when he knows that his girlfriend was nearly killed his beloved hyung!"

             You rolled your eyes as he mentioned your boyfriend, his name was on your temporary block list. Your brain automatically recalled the scene when he back facing you and didn't even bother to say thank you when you brought him food. You really wanted to fight him back but you didn't because you'll regret it later. Gray and his music was inseparable, you were very aware about it from the very first day you knew him.

              Just when you were in your deep thoughts of your quarrel with Gray making you lost your focus on driving, Simon screamed in horror, "WATCH OUT!"

             But it's too late, you missed your chance to step on the brake, you pulled your wheel to the left to avoid another car in front of you then you crashed on the big tree.

-----

             Gray ran in such an incredibly speed when Simon called him. Simon sent him a message earlier, informing him that you gave him a ride to go back home. Then twenty minutes later, he called Gray again, telling him that both of you got into accident and you were unlucky because you became unconscious due the accident.