Part 5

"I love you..“

             "Please wake up..”

             "I’m sorry, I’m sorry baby..“

              You heard Gray’s voice calling you over and over, his tone sounded sad and more desperate in each call. You wanted to answer him, to tell him that you’re okay but you couldn’t do anything. Your eyes felt so heavy and the sleepiness took over your whole body.

             Finally you could open your eyes slowly, cream colored ceiling was the first thing that you saw, you were
already back at hotel. Your mind began to processing about what exactly happened, your last memory was at the beach with Gray who confessed his love to you. 

             Speaking of Gray, you looked around to find him and you saw him curled in uncomfortable position. His head was rested on the bed, with his
cheek plastered on you left hand while his rest of the body against the bed, he practically sat on the floor for God knows how long. You didn’t make any movement, trying to keep him in his peaceful sleep. He looked so tired and his back must be hurt because he sleep in really uncomfortable position. His dark straight eyelashes started to stir as his long nose snuggled closer to your arms, inhaling your scent, he let a long sigh and muttered in his sleep.

              "Sorry..” Gray muttered in his sleep, pleading and begging desperately. His brow frowned as he keep mumbling incoherent words until you saw his lips formed to pout. He looked so young but in distress, you wanted to lay your finger on his cheek and caress them but it must be woken him up. He needed sleep, judging from his position right now, he must be worried of you.

              Then a flash of  memory he
kissed you at the beach and you kissed him back appeared, making your cheeks red as you recalled how passionate his kiss which unfortunately ended because you passed out. You sighed inwardly, why did you have to get that damn head ache in the middle of making out session with the one and only man you wanted to be with? So embarrassing.

             “Urghh.” You froze when Gray gritted his teeth in his sleep then snuggled closer on your arm. A soft groaned came from his mouth before he forced his eyes open.

              "Hi..“ you greeted him shyly.

              He looked little disoriented for
nano seconds before he came in his sense and jerked himself to sit and watching you with his little confuse but adorable face. Seriously he needs to stop looking that damn good even in ‘I woke up like this’ face.

              "Are you okay?” He placed his palm on your forehead, “are you feeling well? Do you need something? I need to call the doctor—” he rambled full of concern then you stopped him.

             "Oppa I’m fine, really.“

             His expression softened, "Are you sure?”

             "I am sure, it was a pretty bad headache but I’m okay now.“ You smiled reassuring him.

             "I thought you—” his palm touched you cheek, “I’m not ready to lose you, you’re too precious.”

             You squeezed his hand on your cheek, “I’m okay, no more headache and I’m happy.” And you were blushing again.

              "Happy?“

             You nodded shyly.

              "Why?”

              "Because..“ you wanted to say because you love me, but was he really said that words? It was real, wasn’t it?

             "Because?”