Part 3

“Don’t tell her anything about me.”

                “Why? don’t you want her to l remember you?”

                “I want, but telling her the truth will make her freak out. I don’t want it, I don’t want her to pity me because she can’t remember me. If she can’t rememberbme then I’ll make her fall in love with me, again. I’ll take the risk."

                “Sunghwa, you’re weird.”

                “I believe me and her are inseparable, hyung. She’ll love me, with or without her memory.”

                “But hyung—”

                “Just do what I say, you know it’s hard for me but I can’t bear losing her if she found out the truth.”

                That’s what he asked to the boys before he went home to prepare your need after the accident, he didn’t want to tell you that he’s your boyfriend when the fact you completely forgot about him and felt uncomfortable around him. Well, it’s suck but he didn’t have another idea instead of start everything with you from zero, from the point when both of you were completely stranger and trying to get to know each other.

                “Just call her if you’re worried.” Simon’s voice and presence inside his studio gave Gray little surprise. He looked at Simon who leaning on the door frame with smirk on his face.

               “When did you arrive, hyung?” Gray asked another question, wishing his hyung to get along with his sudden changed subject.

              “Five minutes I guess? It’s long enough to witness you’ve been staring at the wall and sighing as if you lost your music master.” He chuckled, teasing Gray. Last time he saw Gray zoning out was when he forgot to save his new music and he lost some of new beats as result, which was pretty upsetting.

              “Jukyung is with her.” Gray replied curtly, enough to show that he’s jealous. Jukyung and you were absolutely the worst idea in Gray’s mind, well the truth is whoever the guy, Gray would be always against them to meet you without his permission.

              “And y/n asked me to join them.” Simon’s words hit him fast. How could you ask Simon to join you and Jukyung while he was the one who always there? He lived with you but you treat him like an old landlord, Gray was really upset because of his jealousy and he can’t do anything because you didn’t know the truth that you’re his girlfriend.

              “I can’t live like this.” Gray hissed, not sure to whom he would lash out his anger.

              “Who told you to live like this?” Simon asked back, more like scowling at him. “Forget that stupid idea you-will-make-her-fall-in-love-with-you-again things, go tell her the truth and claim what’s yours.”

             Gray shut his eyes and groaned
inwardly, felt vacillating on his self-frustration. He had been trying his best for the past weeks to control himself, he needed to touch you, to be able show you that he care to you, he wanted you know that he was the one who you should lean on but he can’t do it because he scared he will make you uncomfortable and being distant to him.

              We’re at coffee shop near my store, hyung.
              You can pick her up now, we’re drinking coffee.

              Jukyung tapped sent button on his phone, informing Gray. He actually sent Jukyung one message every hour to check your whereabouts while you knew nothing about it.