Part 6

You walked out from the hospital with trembling legs, just what on earth is this?! This monthly check up was supposed to inform your health and your memory progress not to informing you that you were pregnant and had no idea who’s the father of your baby. You were aware enough that you’re not kind of woman who needed to get married first for sex, but with your condition right now, you absolutely clueless with your past relationship. You didn’t remember any of your intimate relationship and your friends were never bugging you either.

              Doctor said it was your nine weeks of pregnancy, then it must be happened before you lost your partial memory.

              Could it be the guy whom you had one night stand with? Were you that cheap? Were you kind of girl who likes to sleep around? Did your boyfriend know about this and leave you? Were you that pathetic?

              You bit your lips nervously, thinking all the possibilities but you ended up shivered in disgust by your own thoughts. This problem couldn’t be solved by yourself, you couldn’t count on your own memory ability, you needed someone who can be trusted to help you. Whether you could find who’s the father or not, you definitely wouldn’t get rid of this innocent baby.

             It’s your fault, not her or him. She or he has right to live. Your palms unconsciously rubbed your non existed belly, feeling that sooner another human being on it. Tears rolled from your eyes but you kept walking, not bothering to wipe from your face. How could this happen when you just got back together with the guy that you love? How did you explain to Gray?

              ‘Hey, I’m pregnant. But I don’t know who’s the father.’
             or
              ‘I’m pregnant but I still want this relationship with you.
              or maybe..
              ‘I’m pregnant and you should be responsible.’      

              What would he think about you? He must be feeling disgusted by your deed, no doubt.

              After you reached your apartment and got in, you cried silently again, pouring out your sadness and your frustration. You loved kids and you’d love to have your own child, but not now, not in this situation. It was too early and you didn’t know how to do. For god’s sake, you really wanted to scream but your body had no energy left. So here you were, letting yourself sinking on the floor, sobbing harder. 

-----

               “Stop grinning or I’ll break your teeth.” Simon scowled from the other side of couch. He was on his office with Gray and Jay, discussing his new song. Gray already made an awesome beat and Simon really loved that. The beat went along with his rap, flowing softly yet powerful. But Gray’s stupid grin was the only problem for Simon. Apparently, Gray couldn’t stop his toothy grin since he arrived at AOMG headquarter.

              “Gray hyung obviously got laid last night~” Jay wolf whistled, teasing Gray. Hoping his hyung would spill some of his dirty and steamy night. Well, boys and their dirty talk!

              Instead of getting the answer, Jay got hit right on his face. A crumpled McD paper bag landed cheerfully on his face, 3 points for Gray.             

              “You sly fox, eishhh..” Simon looked at Gray in disgust then three of them laughed.

              “I’m a good guy!” Gray defended himself, “I have no heart to take an advantage of her, I’m a man with dignity.” He explained calmly but obviously his eyes were dreamy as if he wondering something about you.

              “Yeah yeah, dignity. That’s why you couldn’t stop grinning like an idiot, picturing my little sister naked on your bed.” Simon rolled his eyes, he knew Gray loves you so much but he couldn’t help his over protectiveness of you, moreover in this situation. Gray and his needs probably would scare you.