Part 7

Gray looked at you in horror when he spotted you were bleeding, the scene was shocking and terrifying for him. He remembered how you look so weak and almost dying, you were bleeding and the fact that you’re pregnant multiplying his fear.

He thought he would lost you and the fear of losing was eating him alive.

Praise the Lord for His blessing, he brought you to the hospital on time. The Doctor did this best to give you emergency help, he said you were too stressed. Also for first trimester of pregnancy, minor bleeding is common as long as it’s just few blood stains.

The baby was fine but your health little bit needed more attention. You had been sleeping for almost seventy two hours straight, you needed sleep to gain your energy back.

The boys came whenever they could due their business, this time was Simon and Jukyung who came up right after the meeting. They even brought clothes for Gray since he refused to go anywhere, he wanted to be the one whom you found when you wake up.

“How’s y/n?” Simon asked, feeling sorry for Gray. He knew how exhausted Gray was for the past days, he refused to leave you, sometimes Simon would force him to go clean himself, Gray was really messy and fucked up.

“Still sleeping.” Gray answered bitterly, his eyes were looking at you, longing your presence.

He felt so lonely and empty without you.

“She’ll wake up soon, Sunghwa. Don’t worry, y/n is strong.” Simon squeezed Gray’s shoulder, comforting his little brother. 

“She’s pregnant.” Gray mumbled, more like talking to himself. 

“Pregnant?” It was a fresh news for him, while Jukyung at the other side kept silent.

“It’s my baby, but she thinks it’s someone else’s. She’s petrified, the pregnancy makes her stress and feel guilty because she thinks the baby isn’t mine.” Gray explained, his hand tightly holding yours.

“It’s complicated.” Simon commented while Jukyung’s mouth was hanging open, too much news for him to be processed. Your health, Gray’s condition, and the soon to be nephew or niece who make him feel excited and worry at the same time. 

“It’s a mess, and it’s all my fault.”

“Hey, stop blaming yourself. Y/n needs you, your baby needs you too.. Be strong for your family.” Simon tapped Gray’s back then added, “Congrats, Sunghwa.. You’re going to be father.“ 

"Thanks, hyung.“

"Congratulation, hyung.. I can’t wait noona to wake up and babbling about how protective you are about the baby."

-----

"I love you.” You smiled like a high school girl, feeling so giddy when you said the love words. It’s the same voice and still the blurry face but your heart felt so much happiness whenever you heard his laugh. 

"I love you more!“ The guy said back, very eager and confidence. Not giving you chance to doubt his sincerity.

"No, I love you more than you love me.” You argued back, there’s no way you’ll let him win even though your heart was nearly explode with happiness hearing his confession.

“Can you let me win this time?” The guy asked again, slightly sounded annoyed. The guy and his familiar voice which you couldn’t draw his face.

It was always blur when you tried to see his face.

"Never in million years!“ You stuck out your tongue.