Part 4

“Holly shoot! Is this real? I mean, is it true? Whoaaah.. Is this will be our destination? Like seriously? Oppa? Whoaah—”  you couldn’t stop babbling and amazed when Gray gave you ticket to fly to Jeju island.

               He only chuckled and shook his head, looking at your cuteness. How your eyes were shining whenever you feels excited, and you couldn’t stop clapping in enthusiasm. Everything about you will be always amusing for Gray.

              “Yep, Jeju. Our first date will be at Jeju, happy?” he grinned, your happiness was contagious. Gray’s eyes lit up watching you squealed like a kid.

               “Very!” You squealed. You love Jeju, the weather was so nice, the view was absolutely pretty, you couldn’t wait enjoy your date in the middle of breezy day. It would be great and romantic date if Gray has the same feeling for you. Though you were willing to know how he feels about you, you already pleased and happy have a chance to date him. Even if it’s just one day, at least you got the chance.

               “Let’s go then.” He smiled and gestured you to prepare your things before both of you ready to go to airport.

                You went back to your room, grabbed your usual clothes, make up and stuffs that you’d probably need for stay over at Jeju. Gray immediately drove to the airport once you were ready, with his masker on and not to forget to give you one too. Both of you succeed on deceiving people, maintaining to keep secret that was the famous and handsome Gray who went with you on the plane.

              Gray told you that both of you’ll stay in Lotte Hotel Jeju where Gray and Jay took their Drive’s music video, it was a really great hotel and you couldn’t wait to touch down at Jeju then enjoy the infamous great places. On the plane you were busy browsing on internet about Jeju, you watched Jay’s Drive music video as well and asked Gray to take you to the place where Jay drove around. Being the thoughtful and nice guy, Gray for sure said yes. You couldn’t hide your excitement, the feeling whenever
you close with Gray somehow made you feel safe and cozy. It wasn’t a new
feeling, it felt like you and him have a deep connection more than how you feel around others.

              After one hour flight or so from Seoul to Jeju, finally the plane landed safely at Jeju International Airport. You and Gray got out from the plane pretty quick since no one of you had luggage, you brought only your backpack and a small sling bag which could be put on the cabin.

                “I’ll help you.” Gray took your backpack and easily carried it on his hand.

               You shook your head and refused his help but he insisted and you won’t make him mad, so you let him do whatever he wants to do. He’s being gentleman and it’s nice to see that. He safely escorted you out from the airport and took a cab for bringing both of you to the hotel. While you busy took a picture of beautiful view all the way.

                Jeju was indeed a beautiful place, but the most interesting part was Gray, the one who took you there and shared this moment with you.

              “Do you like it?” he chuckled as he watching you grinned ear to ear.

              “Yepp!” you nodded like a kid.

               “You always love nature, that’s why I bring you here.” He stated and you blinked, realizing that you didn’t even aware you love nature.

               “am I?” you looked at him in awe, his eyes reflected on something. Was that sadness?