Part 2

"Is he one of us?“ You asked Jay. There were only you and these three dorks in your room, Simon and the good-looking-but-looked-sad-guy left to meet the doctor. As far as you knew from them, his name was Gray.

               Gray..?

               You frowned, wishing something came up to your mind to remember. But nothing came except headache.

              "Yeah, he’s close with you. He’s part of us.” Jay emphasized the word us as if it’s really important message to remind you.

             “How close? Like me and Kiseok oppa?” You tilted your head, curiosity took over you. Simon was the closest person among them. You knew him since you were baby.

             Just when Jay wanted to tell you, his words cut off by someone.

            "Just a close friend.“

            You heard someone replied instead of Jay. It was Gray, smiling at you but his eyes told you the other way. His eyes were sad and lonely.

            "Sorry..” you mumbled when he approached you, feeling guilty that you couldn’t find any single hint about him in your memory.

            “It’s fine..” he smiled, “we’ll get along in no time, I’m a fun friend, you know?” he joked but you didn’t think that way. However you still uncomfortable with his presence around you, you unknowingly squeezed Jukyung’s arm due your uneasy feeling.

             And Gray noticed it, he stared at your hand which landed on Jukyung’s arm, asking for comfort. He felt like he was a threat for you but in reality he was the one and only you used to rely on, he wanted to lash out his anger to Jukyung but it wasn’t his fault either. You needed time, and all he needed was patient.

              “S—sorry if I scared you.” Gray whispered softly.

              An awkwardness filled the room before Simon cleared his throat, “y/n, doctor said you can go home.”

              “Uyeaaaah~” Jukyung grinned at you, “noona, should we throw a party? Ouch—” he cried in pain and quickly stepped back before Jay hit him again.

             “This little shit—” Jay hissed, and the rest of you burst into laughter.

             “Let’s go home.” Gray suggested as he offered his hand to help you get off from the bed, but you hesitated to take his hand.

             “Can I go home with Kiseok oppa?” you looked at Simon with pleading eyes, going with Gray would only make you more uncomfortable. His presence really confused you, you
met him three times this day but he already gave you different feeling in each meeting. Warm and soothing when you saw him at your first awake, then you felt guilty because you couldn’t remember him, and the last was you felt him intimidating because his nonstop gaze at you, looking at you as if he wanted to
do something but he couldn’t. It gave you goosebump.

              “Sure, I’ll prepare your room.” Gray smiled but this time you caught his red eyes, probably because he was too tired? But you chose only nodded, understanding before saying thank you.

             Gray bid goodbye right after he said he would prepare for your room, then Jay volunteered to drive you and Simon to your home while Jukyung and Loco excused for their farewell because they had schedule on that day.

             “Why did he say he would prepare my room?” you asked Simon who sat in the front seat beside Jay.

             “You lived with him.” Simon replied in careful tone, trying his best to not make you surprised.