Alcohol & Admiration

If the last chapter is messed up I honestly don't know what happened so if you want to ask any questions just pm me.

Since not many people read Homebound & Hell. 

_______________________________________

"How could you"Jazz said.

"Jazz please I'm sorry"I said.

"You're not my best friend"Jazz said walking off.

"What did you do, "Allen stated.

"I took her jello shots"I said. Allen laughed and I shook my head.

"Stop it's not funny, she's going to kill me when she actual becomes sober"I said hitting him on the arm.

"Then live like tonight is your last"Allen said dragging me to the dance floor. As we dance I noticed we were becoming closer and closer.

"Allen we can't"I said.

_______________________________________

Alcohol & Admiration

Teigan Pov

Ryan had forgotten to inform us that this little dinner would take place on a yacht. And it wasn't actually a dinner.

"Ryan, I'm going to kill you "I pronounced. I heard him laugh on the other end.

"See you both in a while"Ryan said hanging up.

"I don't know what you see in him"I said to Jazz as she got dress.

"Whatever now what top should I wear"Jazz said.

"The white one"I said. She nodded, taking off the shirt she went to sleep in and putting on the white one throwing the red one in the closet.

"Let's go before your boyfriend has a fit"I stated. She pushed me and I laughed.

"He's not my boyfriend"She stated. Whatever.

_______________________________________

When we arrived at the dock Ryan was waiting for us.

"Here's​ our last guest"Ryan stated as we boarded the yacht. Everyone on the yacht was already likely drunk due to the simple fact I witnessed some guy trying to jump overboard or as he said it "recreate titanic".

"Where's the alcohol"I stated. He indicated to the cooler and I left Jazz with him.

"Teigan Michaels"I heard as I took a sip of the vodka.

"Allen Finch"I said Allen was​ supposed  to be back in Paris.

"In the flesh"He said.

"And what are you doing at a private event"I said.

"Ryan is a family acquaintance and I was still in town"He said. I nodded my head and told him let's sit and chat. 

"So what have you been up too"I said as we walked over to one of the couches and sat down.

"Modeling"He said in duh tone.

"You need to do something other than model"I said.

"I tried that once and it didn't work out well"He said I raised my eyebrows.

"I wanted to act"He said. 

"I can totally see that I mean you saving the damsel and distress"I said.