Epilogue: Homewrecker & Hickey

This is not edited so sorry for any grammar mistakes.

Epilogue: Homewrecker & Hickey

"You ruined my family"Elizabeth said stumbling over to me. I laughed and looked at Jasmine.

"You did that yourself"Jazz said.

"How could you still be friends with her she's a homewrecker"Elizabeth said.

"And your just a bítch with hickeys on her neck"I said.

"I don't understand what he saw in you"Elizabeth said.

"Elizabeth you're upset because you got caught cheating and Reed isn't giving you the house or any of his money if you need a few bucks I can loan them to you"I said.

"You little bítch"Elizabeth said running over to me, but stopped and dropped to the ground and curled up and started crying.

"I'm going to miss you"Jazz said giving me a hug.

"It's only four years plus we can always call, text, and you can leave the twins with Ryan so we can go on trips"I said.

"He told me what you did"Jazz said.

"Their my godchildren"I said. Jazz started to cry a little and I sighed.

"If it wasn't for you Jared would be-"

"It's okay I know, but he's not so do me a favor and make sure his first words are Teigan"I said. Jazz nodded her head still crying a little and we both walked out the house going to the car.

"Don't replace me"Jazz said.

"Never"I said going to get in the car. The driver closed my door and got in the car I rolled down the window waving a goodbye to Jazz.

"Airport"I said and we were gone the Walker mansion and all of my worries behind me and you all may hate me, but after all I'm just a fictional character that was conjured up by a seventeen year old girl with the dream to write.

_______________________________________

Teigan stood at the end of the alter watching as Reed held his daughter arm walking up the aisle.

A tear dropped from Jasmine's​ eye and Reed leaned over to whisper in her ear.

"You'll always be my little girl Jasmine"Reed said causing another tear to drop.

"Dad you're making me cry"Jasmine said. Reed rubbed her back like he did whenever Jasmine would cry as a child.

"Take care of my daughter"Reed said handing her off to her husband to be then going to sit down.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony"The priest said. Teigan looked from the corner of her eyes at Reed.

"Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter for ever hold his peace"The priest said. Everyone waited and the priest continued.

"Ryan Pieter thou have this Woman to thy wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honour, and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live?"The priest said.

"I do"Ryan said.

"Jasmine Walker thou have this Woman to thy wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honour, and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live?"The priest said.