Coma & Critical Conditions

#121 Romance
07/05/17

#119 Romance
07/07/17

why am I randomly updating? because this angel WomanStyles made a beautiful cover and I couldn't wait to share it.

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER

Coma & Critical Conditions

3 ½ months later

He had remained by her bedside for the last three months I had went back to school to finish off the few months I had left.

So as I pulled up to the hospital I was swarmed by people with cameras outside the car.

"Teigan if you don't want to go inside we can come back later"Reed said. I shook my head.

"No it's fine let's go"I said opening the door and the bodyguard who Reed insisted on hiring shielded me from the flashes of the camera.

Once I reached inside we went straight to the elevator. Reed glanced over at me rubbing my hands on my pants I noticed my palms were sweaty.

The elevator doors opened and we exited following Reed to a double door room and we walked in.

"Teigan"Jazz said trying to sit up. Ryan looked up and I noticed the dark circles around his eyes.

"Hey Ryan can I speak to you"I said. He nodded his head getting up he kissed Jazz on the forehead and we left the room.

"Here"I said taking my hotel key out of my purse handing it to him.

"What is this for"He said.

"Go to the Vermont Hotel you need sleep"I said. He sighed in started to walk back in the room.

"Ryan"I said stepping in front of the door.

"No Teigan I'm not leaving her side if you haven't noticed one of our children is in critical condition so I'm not leaving you won't understand"He said putting his head in his hands. I scoffed and he looked up at me.

"I won't understand my mother has been in a coma for the last three months I have to go visit her and my father next so yeah I do understand because if you haven't noticed the people I love are suffering and all I'm trying to do is help so go to the damn hotel and get some sleep"I said walking off.

I decided to take the stairs since my mother's room was two floors up. When I opened the door it was much quieter upstairs. I walked around looking for her room which was easier to find then I thought because as I came to a stop I sighed.

I opened the door to see my father in a chair sleeping and my mother laying down with cords everywhere.

"Mom"I said making a so escape my lips.

"Teigan"I turned to my father to see his eyes bloodshot he stood walking over to me with open arms I met him halfway and cried into his shoulder.

"I d-didn't know it w-was this b-bad"I said. He rubbed my back telling me it was okay and to calm down.

"Dad"I said and his body tensed.

"Yes Teigan"He said.

"What are we going to do"I said breaking the hug.

"The doctor said she's fine, but her body is just dealing with stress likely so she has to wake up on her own"He said. I nodded my head and told him to go to the food court to eat something he didn't argue and said he'll bring me something back.

I went over to sit beside her holding her hand which was a little cold.

"Mom do you remember when I was six and I had came into your room one night crying"I said. Of course I knew she wouldn't answer me back, but I could imagine her sweet voice saying yes.

"I climb into to the bed with you and you held me telling me it was going to be alright"I said I looked up to see my father enter the room with two cups of coffee.

"You sang me a song and ever since that I repeated in my head"I said as my father handed me the coffee.

"You said that was one of your favorite songs at the time I didn't really listen to music so I just smiled and fell asleep, but now I understood why you liked it so much"I said resting rubbing her hands in mine.

"When you're alone, and life is making you lonely you can always go
downtown when you've got worries, all the noise and the hurry seems to help, I know downtown"I stopped singing as I was now crying.

"Teigan how about you go get some fresh air"My father said. I nodded my head I looked at my mother's rigid figure I leaned down to kiss her on the forehead.

"Just listen to the music of the traffic in the city"I gasped and stepped back watching as she opened her eyes.

"Go get a doctor"I said. She smiled at me and I leaned down to hug her.

"I'm so happy you're awake"I said the doctor and a nurse walked into the room I looked at them as they took my mother's vitals.

"I have to check on Jazz, but-"

"She'll be fine go"My father said. I nodded my head making way out the door.

She's fine.

She's alive.

She's awake.

_______________________________________

I'm not sure if I like this, but I hope you enjoyed it.

So Jasmine gave birth. And to twins at that, but something's wrong.

Anyone wanna guess is the twins two girls, a boy and girl, or two boys.

And Teigan's mother is awake.