Bestfriend vs Bestfriend

#132 in ROMANCE
06/26/17

THANK YOU GALS & GUYS SO MUCH I'M SHOOK RIGHT NOW. LET'S CELEBRATE.....

ON THE EPILOGUE I WILL BE THANKING READERS WHO HAVE READ THE BOOK SO FAR I HAVE 52 NAMES AND THATS ONLY FROM JUNE 21-JUNE 26 SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR NAME ON THE CHAPTER PLEASE

»COMMENT HERE«

I know what you're thinking did Teigan go abroad. Yes she did, but that chapter is something I'm saving, but don't kill me because of this one. Enjoy.

Bestfriend vs Bestfriend

I haven't talk to Jaz- Jasmine in four months spring break was coming up and that's usually something we spent together.

She had left school and I'm guessing she considered home-schooling I mean with her having a baby and with seeing the girl who was her bestfriend that had said that her father wanted to fuck her I'm guessing it was stress on her and the baby.

I had saw Ryan around a couple times and we didn't talk he just stared at me awkwardly and went wherever he was going.

I had heard rumors that the reason Jasmine didn't go here anymore was because she moved in with some family members in Canada, but I had also heard she met a biker boy and ran away with him. I shook my head at the rumors as I tried to pay attention in first period.

Yes you heard it right folks I'm actually in first period the teacher whose name I can't quiet remember had thought I was a new student and I didn't bother to tell her that I had been going here since my freshmen year so I just took a seat instead.

My mother had brought home my father and we looked nothing alike. So I called him my mom chew toy and he called me his very own sperm egg. I know it was weird, but I was starting to get the whole I'm his daughter thing.

But the next month he was gone and so was my mom so I had spent the entire last three months inside my house alone waiting for what I don't know.

"Teigan"I looked up and watched as the entire class stared at me.

"Uh yeah"I said looking around then towards the front.

"They called you to the front"The lady said. I nodded my head and grabbed my things which was my phone and earphones leaving the classroom as she went on to teach the class about Trigonometric Functions.

I made my way to the front office and seen the person I never thought I'd come across.

"What are you doing here"I said my tone laced with malice. He looked up at me and sighed telling the student in the front thank you he guided me outside by my arm.