Lies & Lovers

Lies & Lovers

"Jasmine is pregnant"Reed said. I spit out the orange juice I was drinking and started coughing.

"What"I said trying to act shock.

"Teigan I know, you know"Reed said. I shrugged my shoulders well I tried.

"Yeah so"I said.

"What I want to know is how long has she been pregnant with Ryan's child"Reed said.

"What make you think it's Ryan's"I said.

"Because there's a contract"Reed said my jaw dropped and I felt angry.

"Did you just say contract as in the only reason my bestfriend your daughter is pregnant is because you made a fucking contract"I said. 

"I thought you knew Teigan calm down"Reed said.  To all the men out there telling a girl to calm down pisses them off more. I heard footsteps and saw Jazz enter the kitchen.

"Teigan what's wrong"Jazz said.

"You didn't tell her"Reed said looking over at his daughter and Jazz knew exactly what that meant.

"No"Jazz said.

"You know what since secrets are coming out-"

"Teigan don't you dare"Reed said cutting me off. I smirked and walked right up to him and slapped him.

"Jazz your father has been trying to fuck me for the last five months"I said grabbing my keys off the counter walking out the door I got in my car going home. I didn't stick around to find out what happened.  And by the thousand calls I was getting from Jasmine I could tell I just started a lot of chaos.

_______________________________________

I was wrong, but I was upset and I didn't know what else to do. As I walked inside the house I heard noise coming from the living room and made my way there, but what I saw had made me even more upset then I already was.

"What the hell"I said making them jump apart.

"Sweetheart, what are you doing home"My mother said. I looked over to the man she was just shoving her throat down.

"I live here, who's the toy"I said glancing over at man who just laughed at what I said.

"Don't call him that and that's your father"My mother said. I looked over at him and he waved. And I laughed.

"What drugs are you on this time"I said.

"Teigan how dare you speak to me that way"My mother said.

"Oh how dare I what are you God I speak to you however I feel like why you ask because you can't call yourself my mother and that fûcktard isn't my father no matter how much you try to drill that in my head that man will never be my father"I said storming upstairs to my room  ignoring her shouts from downstairs as I slammed my bedroom door.

Things were just getting worse and I didn't want to go through it anymore. I had lost my bestfriend and my family.

I looked down at my phone to see a few text from Jasmine, Reed, and Allen and unlocked my phone.

Jasmine: Teigan please pick up

Jasmine: I knew

Jasmine: I have known for a while.

RW: What have you done?

RW: Jasmine is upset.

RW: She won't speak to me.

RW: Dammit Teigan pick up the phone.

Jasmine: I'm not upset, just text me back.

Jasmine: TEIGAN ANSWER THE PHONE

And as I finished, I went to Allen's message.

Allen: Hey little red, feel like moving abroad.

And that was my way out. Allen was my way out.

Yes, I know what have you done? Is the story coming to an end? Do you plan on killing off a character? Maybe, but anyway, just think about it this way now there's more time for Allen and Teigan for those who like them together.

I think this was a good one I mean the secret came out, Allen is in it, and Teigan's father.

Who saw any of what happened coming?

Well the next one will be good.

Sneak Peek.

These are the covers for Lolita I don't know which one I want so I will let you vote for which one you think should be the cover.

If you like the first one comment here

🦄

If you like the second one comment here.🐇

If you like the third one comment here.🐼

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Kisses.