First mission part 2

At the corner of your eye you can see kakashi and zabuza fighting it out.
Suddenly your cheek gets sliced by a needle while you were distracted. Your cheek starts to bleed but you just wipe the blood off and carry on. Eventually sasuke starts to hit haku but it doesn't seem to do much. Only slight hits not very powerful ones compared to hakus power.but haku suddenly dashes at sasuke damaging him to a point of knocking him out. "SASUKE!"you shout as you rush towards him."Y/N WATCH OUT!" you also get sliced and everything goes black. Y/N starts to slowly lose consciousness.
You wake up about 20 mins later of a sight of Sakura crying on you."Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?"you try to get up but Sakura pushes you down."don't try to get up your very hurt"Sakura says very worryingly. "I'm fine it's just a cut from a needle" you say trying to act like it doesn't hurt,but you feel a great pain in your stomach growing each second. Each second being filled with agony. Finally you return to the village and are taken to the hospital.sakura comes in and talks to you but you can't hear anything. There's just a blurry sound.you say to her."I can't hear anything" you try to read her lips. All you can read is hospital, medicine and injuries. You think it could be the medicine in your body disabling your hearing and you try not to get irritated by it.but you miss the chirp of the birds in the morning. It passes by a week and you can hear again! The cause wasn't the medicine it was Your reaction to the pain. Which knocked the senses right out of you. "It must of really hurt" quietly said Sakura.but I have something to make you better!" She said.sakura leans over and kisses you on the head. You were instantly confused on what to do. "Thank you!" You say speechlessly.