Jaraiya the great!

Jaraiya comes into the village and sees that the third hokage is no where to be found. "If your wondering the third hokage h-he died" a leaf ninja explained to jariaya. Sakura asks you to come with her so you follow. "Y/N can I ask you something?" Sakura asks. "Sure" you respond. "Am I d-dead weight?" She stuttered. "No.And you never will be" you say with a serious tone and look. A tear drops down Sakura's eye." Thanks so much for saying that.. I've been so  down recently about that and what happened" Sakura says. "I got something you should try doing! You should try and learn how to heal and try to learn medical jutsu! You could be the most valuable ninja on the team then!" You say. "Okay I will try!" Sakura quickly responds and kisses your cheek as she runs off..... you think to yourself how it's so boring that your stuck in some tiny village. But then you see jaraiya which you recognise somehow. You walk up to him "do I know you?" You question jaraiya. "Oh its you! I remember compressing your power!" He says with a smile. "What power?" You ask but he dashes away before you can ask.

So guys I've been wondering should I continue this series? Say yes if you want it to continue or no if you want me to write something else and I hope you enjoyed this part!