The date no.1

You decide to dress in a sort of half formal half casual attire to fit anywhere we are going. You go to the park and wait on the bench. You wait a while and someone runs up to you with a rasengan! You jump up but you couldn't save the bench, goddamn it he was such a good friend that bench was, anyway it looks like it's konohamaru? What's he doing here? You decide to hit a vein in his leg to make him move slower."big brother naruto had a crush on Sakura and you just kiss her?!" Konohamaru yells. "Hinata loves Naruto anyway" you yell back. He stops and flees. Sakura shortly arrives to the sight of you with a bunch of wood and dust on your face. "What happened?" She asks. "Konohamaru got mad that we are dating  so he decided to hit the poor bench and break it with a rasengan" you reply with. "Well where do you want to go?" You ask her. "There's a restaurant i have always wanted to try down by the hokages building so how about there?" She suggests. "Sure sounds nice" you respond with. You walk into the restaurant but as soon as you walk in you notice the amount of women and old people and feel really out of place but I think we can deal worms it for another half hour Or so. *2 hours later*
Well shit. The food took forever and now the place is on fire.....I could never stick that. You decide to take Sakura to a cake shop and she happily buys all the cakes she wants, of course you have to carry them. So uh that date went pretty well except for the fire but you walked her home and she kissed you.