Chunin exams pt.3

Everybody has entered the forest of death....and everything seems quiet. U told a kunai aimed for Sakura gets grabbed by Sasuke. "COME OUT WHOEVER YOU ARE" Sasuke exclaims. Three ninja come out. You shoot out a massive fireball aimed for the three but they both dodge and cut your legs. You kneel down in pain. You feel a burning in your stomach like it's about to blow up... suddenly two streams of chakra come into your hand and your body is moving itself! It looks like a rasengan but your not sure. You throw the ball like chakra stream into your opponent ad they fly up into the air and crash down. Everyone looks at you in shock as the two other ninja carry they're wounded teammate away.

You drop in agony as your legs appeared to be cut by more than just kunai but poison!. You see the poison soaked kunai and painfully pull it out. "What Am I gonna do? I've been poisoned!" You decide to wait behind as your team goes to get the scroll. A weird person who looks very similar to a snake walks up to you and asks "where are your team" you stay silent. He dashes at you and bites your neck and runs away " AHHH" you scream being in agony. Your team hears this and decides to head back. You hear another scream that sounds similar to Sasuke's. you suddenly see nothing but blackness....

To be continued.... (very soon because it's the weekend for me ;)  )