Chunin exams pt.4

You wake up in a damp part of the ground. Sakura is next to Sasuke. "Fangirling over mr edge lord is it?" You think to yourself. You sit up and realise a mark on your neck. You can feel the shape... it's quite mysterious I wonder what it does.. Sakura walked over to you and takes your temperature before speaking to you. "You got bitten too?" Sakura asked. "Yeah you should've noticed something wrong with me when I screamed!" You shout to her as she laughs nervously...."well nothing seems to have happened with that mark I wonder why it's there" Sakura says. You nod as you agree. Surprisingly a group of ninja jump down and attack everyone.. you try to use jutsu but it's no use! The mark is keeping in all your chakra from releasing! But suddenly Sasuke jumps up and goes ballistic...until he falls back onto the ground... like an idiot......... you try to do something but the burning is to much to take! One of the ninja punches you so hard that you drop to the floor and can't get up so your stuck watching this horrible bloodbath occur....

You look as Sakura cuts part of her hair off while someone grabs it! That's it you can't take anymore and ten streams of chakra flow out of your back and you destroy every enemy around her and everything goes black......

"Y/N! Y/N! ARE YOU AWAKE?" You hear Sakura yell..."yeah" you say softly Sakura sounds extremely worried. You try to move your hand but it won't move! There's just a black pattern covering half of your body! The exact side that you were bitten on....Sasuke looks at you and shouts "FOOL" I think he might be angry cus you saved Sakura and not him. "Jealous?" You shout trying to annoy him. E looks more than annoyed.

To be continued.........,,,,,,,,,,,.................................... and yes I just did that