Bella who??🤔🤔

Today was just chilling at home cause today was Senior Skip Day. Senior Skip Day is when the Seniors does not go to school on that day. I can't wait til Prom cause it's going to be super lit. Anyways I was just sitting here in shorts and lavender bomber when I get a call from Jake. See Jake and I got brother sister relationship, but he hates my brother.

Call Convo...
Jacob, Me

Whaddup Justin Bieber

Hey Skye Ugly, can you do me a favor?

Depends... does it involve food?

Only if you help me

I'm there, wait what is your favor?

Well Bella's back and I need your help to welcome her

Bella who?

You know the one I use to make mud pies with

Doesn't ring a bell, wait you use to make mud pies?

Yea but that doesn't matter, Charlie Swan's daughter

...

The girl I used to have a crush on

Oh her why didn't you say the first time, sure I'll do it what time?

Umm... now

Jacob Ephraim Black what is wrong with you?

Sorry it was so last minute but hurry up, meet my house bye.

Convo end...

"That piece of sh(gco)," "hey babe," Paul cuts off while pecking my lips.

"Hey, how was patrol?" I ask as he lays on me.

"Boring but worth it, who was that on the phone?" Paul asks me while interlocking our fingers.

"Jake, he wanted me to help him welcome Bella," I say while looking at him.

"Who the hell is Bella?" Paul asks.

"The girl Jake used to have a crush on," I say.

"Oh, remember when she made Jake eat mud?" Paul says while chuckling.

"Yeah, now that was funny," I say while laughing with him.

I get up and go upstairs into my shoe closet and put on my Air Jordans 6 Retro GS “Bleached Turquoise".

"Where are you going looking like that?" Paul asks while standing in the door frame.

"Jake decided to tell me last minute and I have to meet him like now now," I say while bending over to tie my shoes.

"Well I think you should change cause your ass practically out and I'm the only one who's allowed to see that," Paul says from behind me.

I stand up straight, face Paul, and pull down my shorts before saying, "Wish I could but it takes five minutes to get to Jake's from here and you know it takes me a while to get dressed and ready".

"But like you said 'there's nothing wrong with being fashionably late'," Paul says while wrapping his arms around my waist and looking down at me.

"But if there's food yes it is," I say while looking up at him.

"But I don't want you to go," Paul says in a baby voice.

"I'll only be gone for about an hour," I say.

He sighs before saying in his baby voice, "OK but imma need a kiss before you go".

I roll my eyes and about to lean in to give him a kiss, but he stops me.

"Who you rolling your eyes, but I know one thing it better not be me," he says.

"Yes it was you Paul Lahote," I say while rolling my eyes.

"I'll make you late if I have to 'punish' you. So who you rolling your eyes?" He says while arching a eyebrow.

"No one Daddy," I say while smiling with my dimple as bring out my innocent side.

"Better not be now come here," he says causing me giggle before we share a rough yet simple kiss.