The Bloodsuckers

My back's achng, My bra's too tight
My booty's shaking from left to right
My back is aching I'm so in love
Baby all I know is you got me good

"Turn that gay shit off," Paul mumbles in my hair.

It's been too long
Baby too(gco)

I turn off my alarm on my phone, see that's it's five in the morning and groan, knowing that it's time for school. School's starts at eight but I wake up at five because it takes me approximately three hours to get ready.

"It's not gay it's Ciara, one of my inspirations'. And stop cussing in my brother's house before he makes you go home and work a double," I say while getting out of bed and going into my closet to get my undergarments.

"Yeah, yeah whatever just don't play it again," Paul says before rolling on his stomach.

"Paul," I say. No answer.

"Paul," I say again. Still no answer.

"Damn he falls asleep fast," I mumble to myself.

"Paul get up. You got school too and don't try to pull that 'oh I got suspended again' story cause it's not going to work," I while smacking his ass.

"Alright, alright I'm up. And stop smacking my ass before you start something you can't finish," Paul says while getting up.

"Who said I couldn't finish," I say with a smirk and in a seductive tone.

"Oh so you go for few rounds in the shower then?" Paul asks while looking at me.

"Baby I don't mind," I say.

He smiles before going to my door and locking it.

"Alright then. But you're on mute kay," he says.

"That's cool with me," I says before following into the bathroom for a very 'dirty' shower.
--------3 hours & 15 minutes later-------
"Lee Lee!" I hear as soon I'm pull up. I look to where the sound was coming far and saw it was one of my best friends' Camren(the one with the black fedora on in the mm) running towards me.

"Cam Cam!" I say while holding my arms out for her to hug me.

She hugs me for like 15 million years before letting go.

"Look at you looking cute as ever and glowing... let me guess y'all went a few rounds in the shower didn't you?" Cam Cam says with a knowing smirk.

"Well you know 'good girls never kiss and tell'," I say.

"Since when were you a good girl?" Cam Cam asks while arching an eyebrow at me.

"You are so right. In fact we did have a little shower time," I say while walking into the school.

"Wow and Sam still doesn't know?" Cam Cam asks.

"Nah he's just really slow when it comes to me," I say while walking to my locker.

"Did you hear about the new student?" Cam Cam ask as I open my locker.

"Yea I met her yesterday she's the Bella that Jake used to crush on," I say to Cam Cam.

"I knew I knew her from somewhere just didn't know where," Cam Cam says

"Well let me hurry up and get to Math, you know how he gets," I say after closing my locker.

"See ya," Cam Cam says.
------------Skips to Lunch------------
"My girl," I hear followed by a chair falling as I walk into the Cafeteria.

"Hey Jai, Hey Tam, Hey Tia, Hey Summer," I say as soon I get my table. (A/N: Jaira(Jai) is the one with the maroon skirt and white cardigan in the mm. Tamara(Tam) is the one with the red hair in the mm. Tiara(Tia) is the one with the black skirt and white lace top in the mm. Summer is the one with the long light brown hair and white shorts in the mm.)

"Hey TT," they say in unison.

"Alright for this new dance I was thinking we do She's A Bitch by Missy, then All About The Benjamins by Puff, then Flexin and Flessin by Iggy, then end it with Jump Off by Timbaland and Lil Kim," Jai says.

"That's good let's do it," I say while eating.

"They're like together together," I hear (thanks to me being a werewolf) that jealous bitch Jessica say making me roll my eyes. She's is so fucking judgemental and annoying as shit. She stay talking bout someone.

"Where are you going?" Cam Cam asks after she sees me stand up.

"Just going to say hi to Bella. Coming with me?" I ask while holding my tray.

"Yea because knowing you'll need a life coach talking to anyone that pisses you off," Cam Cam says standing on my left side.

"Ooouuu I wanna come with y'all cause Cam Cam is going to be in need of assistance," Jai says while walking over to my right side.

We starting walking to there table with our food.

"Hey Bella, Sup Angela still didn't get Eric yet?" I ask Angela while we all sit down together.

She sighs before saying sadly,"no not yet".

"Well we're rooting for your girl," Jai says.

"Yea the whole 8 Flavahz crew," Cam Cam says smiling and making Angela smile brightly back at her.

"8 Flavors?, what are 8 Flavors?" Bella asks while looking at us.

"More like 8 Failures," the bitch says rudely.

"Wanna get cut bitch?" I ask giving her a deadly glare and making Jessica gulp hard.

"Let it go Star," Cam Cam and Jai say making me close my eyes and take a deep breath before opening them again turning looking at Bella.

"No Bella, Flavahz how we say it it's pronounced Flav-ahs and we're a dance crew I'm the tropicana which is orange, Camren over there is blue razzle which is aqua, Jaira over here, is kiwi which is green, Tiara at our table with the black hair is pomegranate which is pink, Tamara the one with the red hair is cherry which is red and Summer the one with the brown hair is blueberry which is blue," I say to Bella while pointing to them.

"If it's called 8 Flavahz, shouldn't there be eight cause I only count 6," Bella says with a confused look.

"Well Bella, Angel which is purple grape is not here today even though she's in the same grade as me and Summer, because she's at a doctors appointment. And Charlize who is the yellow lemon is out cause of an arm injury," Cam Cam says before getting up and dumping her food in the trash and putting her tray on the side of lunch line.

After that I see Bella nod then go back to staring behind me. I turn and look and saw Bella and Edward having a stare down.

I turn back around Jai and look at each other and smirk before saying, "go get him".

"What?" Bella says after snapping out of trance.

"Go get him," Jai and I repeat.

"Oh no he wouldn't want me," Bella looking down at her nails.

"Who-," Jai gets cut off by the bell signaling lunch is over.

I turn and look at Jai while smirking and say,"let's play matchmaker".

Author's note:
The twins(Tam and Ti-ages 19) and Star are seniors. Jaira(age-17) is a junior. Camren, Summer and Angel(ages-16) are sophomores. Charlize(age-14) is a freshman.