Welcome to Forks

"Finally you're here. What took you so long? Your overprotective hothead of a boyfriend was holding you up?" Jake asks while walking to the truck.

"One, don't talk about bae like that and two maybe if you wouldn't have told me last minute I would be here on time," I say while getting in the back of the truck.

"Hey Uncle Billy," I call from the back. Billy is like an uncle to me.

"Hey Tati," Billy calls back before starting the truck.
-----------20 minutes later------------
I was scrolling through Instagram when Billy calls me,"Star stop being antisocial and say hi to Bella and Charlie".

I put my phone in my back pocket, get off the truck and brush the dirt off my clothes and walk in the house.

"Hi I'm Tatiana, but call me Star. I'm Jake's ... acquaintance," I say.

Friend," Jake corrects me.

"Who said I was your friend? I'm just here cause you promised me food," I say with a smirk causing Jake to glare at me.

"If your name is Tatiana, then why do you want me to call me Star?" Bella asks.

"My middle name is Star and everyone calls me Star," I say.

"Sam only calls Tatiana when she's being a bi-," I cross my arms and raise an eyebrow.

"A bad person, that's what I said," Jake says after flinching.

"Oh," Bella says and just stands there awkwardly.

"Jake can you get me the 3 slices of pizza Please," I say while batting my eyes innocently.

"Yea sure," Jake says before walking away.

"Umm, do you like the truck?" I ask.

"Yea, it's great," Bella says.

"What school are you going to?" I ask.

"Forks high school," Bella says.

"Awesome so I'll be showing you around," I say with a small smile.

"But I thought Jake said you live on Res," Bella says.

"Someone called me?" Jake says coming from the kitchen with 3 slices of pizza on a plate.

"I thought you said Star lives on the Res?" Bella asks once Jake is sitting down.

"She does but since she had an IQ of 228 by age 11, she goes to Forks High and is Honors and AP classes," Jake says before handing me my plate.

"Thank you," I say back to Jake.

"If you had a IQ of 228 by age 11, then why are you still in school?" Bella asks.

"Well in order for me to get in Julliard I have to have a high school graduate diploma," I say before eating my pizza.

"Oh," Bella says before awkwardly eating her pizza.
----------15 minutes later-------------
"Bye Billy, Bye Jake," I say before inside seeing Sam, Emily, Jared, and Paul in the kitchen.

"Hey guys," I say while in the Kitchen and sitting on Paul's lap.

"Hey Tati," "What's up Star," "Hey Babygirl,"

I look at Sam after only hearing 3 hellos.

"Uh Um!" I clear my throat loudly.

"Uh Um!" Sam mocks me louder.

"Samson Ugly I do believe you owe me a hello,"

"Hello Skye Ugly," He says causing us both to laugh.

"I'll be back," I say getting up to change.

"Babe where are you going?" Paul says from behind me.

"I'm going to change for bed it's almost 9," say while taking off my jacket.
-----------30 minutes later------------
I yawn before dropping on the bed face down. I hear Paul laugh from the side making flip on my stomach.

"Go to sleep babe if you're tired," Paul says while sitting on the bed and rubbing my leg.

"Stay with me," I say before before pulling the covers back and patting the spot next to me.

"Anything for you," Paul says while laying next to me and holding me.

"Goodnight babe," Paul says before turning off the lamp.

"Goodnight," I say before falling asleep fast.