Playing Cupid

Me and Tam sit in bio as go over me and Jai's plan for the new girl.

I look over cause I had a feeling of two eyes looking at me, just to see Edward scowling at us.

"Yes Mr. Scissorhands do you have a problem?" I ask loudly while turning my head to side making everything go silent.

He glares at me before turning back around.

"Who the fuck you think you glaring at. I'm trying to help you out and this is the thanks I get," I say before squinting my eyes at him before turning back around to Tam.

As if on cue Bella, Mike, and Eric comes in.

"You can sit by Rebecca," our science teacher said.(A/N:may have or may have not forgotten his name 🙄, so bear with me)

"Ayo Becky with the good hair, leave Jay alone and put your backpack there now," I tell Rebecca before I turn back to the teacher.

"Aye uh Bill Nye, she can sit next to the only magot with hair over there," I say to the teacher.

"You can sit next to Mr. Cullen over there," Bill Nye says.

Bella sits by the chalk before she sits down she turns around and gives this embarrassed look while I smile big at her with two thumbs up. She shakes her head with a small smile before turning back around.

⏩the end of the day⏩
"So Bella how was your first day?" Ti ask now that school is over and done with now.

"It was great, it really was. Um thank you Star for helping me," Bella says with a smile.

"Oh girl don't say thank you. It's Lee Lee's job to make everyday great," Cam Cam says after waving off Bella's thank you.

"Lee Lee? Where'd Lee Lee come from? I thought your name was Tatiana?" Bella asks utterly confused making me laugh at her slow moment.

"Shut up Roxie. Her name is Tatiana, but she has six middle names. Her full name is Tatiana Star Roxeanne Cymphonique Diamond Lyric Tori Uley," Tam says my government.

"Wait, why so many middle names?" Bella asks still utterly confused.

"I'm mixed with Indian, Black, and Hawaiian. Technically Polynesian cause Hawaii is in Polynesia, anyway it's was pretty much my family's tradition to have a long name," I say before I her my phone ping.

I'm here baby girl, come to the car - Paul.

"I gotta go cause my boyfriend's here but I'll see y'all later, bye Bella," I say before walking to the car.

"Hey baby girl, how was your day?" Paul asks after we share a quick kiss.

"It was cool I guess, did you make it to school today?" I ask knowing damn well he didn't.

"Well you see what happened was that I was on way to school right and then I saw a deer jump out in front of the car right. And so I looked at the deer and he looked back at me and then and then- you're not buying are you?" Paul asks after seeing the look I was giving him.

I shake my head before saying, "no I'm not and was going to let you off easy but since you tried to lie to me in my face, you're not getting none for a week".

Paul's eyes widens before he says, "alright chill babe I was joking, I promise I was joking".

"Yeah and I was just caring, I promise I was just caring," I say sarcastically making Paul smack his lips before facing the road.

"Bet I have the ass on all fours by the end of the night," Paul says while continuing driving.

"Yeah alright motherfucker, bet I have that ass begging to give him some by the end of the night," I mock him while smirking.