La Push and Cuddles🥰🥰💏💑

(Outfit above in mm)
3 weeks after the car accident
"Damn man, you deaf, dumb and blind," I tell Ty while laughing.

You see, we were reading for class this morning and Ty kept stumbling over the words and say the simplest words like Vietnamese. He thought I said red when he found a pink lead pencil and I said I have one just like. Also when we were reading the Be A Star poster he thought it said Be A Stat and he wears glasses.

"Look man you gotta agree me that did say Stat," Ty said trying to defend himself while laughing.

Over the last couple of weeks Bella and I gotten closer especially after the car accident between her and Tyler. She also asked to help her tutor her for Math.

"See ya Ty," I say as we get to the cafeteria and part ways.

"Hey girls wassup?" I say I get to the table.

"Hey," they in unison.

"What's this?" I ask while taking something dark brown off of Jai's plate.

"Fake Chinese food," Summer says as I get some more.

"Ok bitch, that's enough. If you want food go up and get it yourself," Cam Cam says while swatting my hand away.
"But the line is so.. so.. far," I whine while counting the 26 steps to there.

"Then starve you lazy bastard," Tam Tam says without looking up at me.

"Hey! I know my dad..I think 🤔," I say making everyone laugh including me. Jai does a quick glance before she pulls me up.

"Let's go and ear hustle," she says while pulling me to the line. I groan and throw my head back as she drags me. Jai shushes me while does a quick nod to Edward and Bella. I immediately smirk and stand a good distance from them. I got distracted by my second baby: food(after Paul of course) and miss the whole conversation.

"Aww," Jai says while pouting her lip.

"Aww, What?" I ask while furrowing my brows at Jai.

"What, You didn't hear?" Jai asks me.

"Nah, What happened?" I ask.

"Edward just said He can't go to La Push because it's not his type of vibe," Jai explains to me.

"Damnit!," I yell making everyone stop what they're doing and look at me.

"Uh.. My brother just said we can't get Chinese food tonight.. Damnit!," I say before turning back to Jai.

"Should we tell her?" Jai asks me while glancing back at a now alone Bella.

"No. The less she know the more she's safe," I say while Jai nods.

"K-She's coming this way she's coming this way. Quick be cool," I say as we turn back to the lunch lady.

"Yes I would like some rice with my chicken," I say to the lunch lady.

"Hey Star, Hey Jai," Bella says once she's infront of us.

"Heyyyy," We say and turn in unison.

"Wewerentearhustlingornothing," I say fast.

"What?" Bella ask really confused.

"Nothing! Anyway how are you boo?," Jai asks while I smile innocently putting my dimples on display.