An odd dinner

I got into the bendy and the ink machine fandom, sorry if dont like the song also sorry for not updating in sooo long I was just inspired to write more chapters and I promise to update as much as possible please enjoy the chapter :)
.......................................................................

Y/n's PoV

After the introductions I led the 4 into the living room to watch some Tv. Once they sat down I turned on the Tv. , "What do you guys want to watch?" I asked giving a little smile. I waited a bit to see what they wanted to watch, then I realised that they don't know what a Tv. is. "How about the cooking channel, that way you guys can decide what we should eat for dinner." I spoke as I put on the channel. "I'll be upstairs if you guys need anything." I finnished as I walked up the stairs to my bedroom.
When I entered my room I played "Build up our machine" (song at the top) and started to get my pajamas on. Once finished I put my h/l h/c into a high ponytail, (if you have short hair just put some hair pins in your hair) and started to my homework. "Ugh, I hate math." I murmured as I placed my pencil on my desk. Breathing in I let out a small sigh "I wonder how the guys are doing?" I wondered as I got up from my chair, I opened the door and walked downstairs. as I entered the living room I wanted to laugh. I placed my hand over my mouth trying to stifle my laughter as I saw Alois chase Ciel around the room, while Sebastian and Claude were arguing over what to make for dinner. I couldn't hold it in anymore, I exploded with laughter. Alois and Ciel stopped running and looked at me with a confused expression. I was now curled up in a little ball holding my sides still laughing. Soon Sebastian and Claude entered the room with the same puzzled expression on their face. "Are you alright Lady Y/n?" Sebastian asked with a concerned tone in his voice. Finally calming down, I get off the floor and wipe the tears off my face. My face slightly pink from the laughter "Yeah, I'm okay. So.." I said with a happy tone "What's for dinner?"