Movie Night

this chapter is dedicated to AngelDehBagel she's very ill and I hope she gets better soon :)

Y/n's PoV

After eating breakfast we all hung out in the living room, though I had some questions for the four. The first person I wanted to question was Alois, but at the same time I didn't want to know what his answer was. I'll just ask him later. Next was Claude, he scares me a little but I was still curious about where he was this morning.

"Hey Claude?" I tapped his shoulder lightly, he turned to face me with his same monotone voice, and angry expression "What is it Y/n?" he asked tilting his head to the side slightly.

"I was curious about where you went this morning." I smiled as I fixed my shirt. Claude cleared his throat, drawing my attention from my shirt "I was out running errands." was all he said as he got up from the couch and walked away. 'Did I say something wrong?' I asked myself. I kinda want to know where he's going but at the same time I don't. Who's next to question, I looked at the remaining three people. 'Maybe Ciel?' I pondered that thought for a moment before deciding that I didn't have anything to ask him. 'Sebastian?' ... Nah. All that was left was Alois. I stood up from the couch and began to make my way towards the blonde Earl, but something stopped me from moving forward. Then an idea hit me... What if we have a movie night. It will be their first time watching a movie, so I better find a good one.

"Hey guy's." I spoke softly, gaining the three males attention "What is it Lady Y/n?" Sebastian asked sweetly making me blush a little.

"Why don't we have a movie night?" I asked them, sitting next to Ciel in the process. "What is a 'movie' is that another word for a play?" Ciel questioned, turning to face me in the process.

"Kinda, it's like a play but in the Tv. There's many different genre's of movies like... Horror, sad, comedy's, rom coms, educational, family movies, ect." I explained.

Ciel's PoV

'Horror? What in the Queens name is a "Horror movie?" Tch, I've seen scary things in my day, I bet these films won't even make me flinch.'

(Time Skip to the movie just cuz)

Claude's PoV

We were almost halfway through the movie (which you can choose what movie you want) when a "scary" part happened. I then felt someone cling to my left arm, I looked down and noticed Y/n shaking slightly. Her grip on my arm wasn't that strong, but it wasn't weak either. I suddenly have an urge, a desire to do something. I slowly removed my left arm from the h/c haired females grasp. She looks up at me with a scarred expression on her face, then out of nowhere psychopathic laughter filled the room. Y/n let out a squeal of fear before hugging me tightly. I blushed slightly, slowly wrapping my arms around the female. A small blush forming on my face. 'Stop blushing! You're a demon, you can't have human emotions!' I let out a flustered sigh, pushing my glasses up.

(one more time skip now its after the movie)

Claude's PoV

After the movie was over, I looked over at my master 'Fast asleep.' I went to sit up but Y/n was still hugging me. Tried shaking her lightly, to let her know that the movie was over and that I wanted to get up to put my master to bed. Y/n didn't budge. I mentally sighed 'She's asleep.' I picked her up and placed her on the couch, I grabbed a blanket and put it on Y/n. She nuzzled into the blanket. I smiled slightly before walking away from the sleeping girl. I picked up the young master and took him to his room. 'What a strange girl.' I thought before turning off the light.