Story time

Y/n's PoV

I felt the warm sunshine on my face, waking me up from a peaceful dream. As I attempt to sit up in my bed, something pulls me back down. I looked over to my right, heat raising to my cheeks as I see a sleeping Alois next to me. His arms around my waist, cuddling next to me. I carefully pry off his arms and tiptoe to the bathroom to start my routine. After finishing I decided to confront Alois about the situation...later. I descended down the stairs to make myself breakfast. While walking past the fridge I remembered that there was waffles in the freezers. I happily opened the freezer to retrieve my food when a hand stopped me mid grab.

I turned my gaze to a smiling Sebastian "You don't have to eat that frozen... thing. I'll make you something to eat." he spoke happily. Still holding my arm he politely led me into the living room.

"Please wait here and I'll call you when breakfast is ready." he said as he released my arm from his grasp. "Alright then, thanks Sebastian." I replied as I gave the raven haired demon a closed eyed smiled. Sebastian chuckled in response and headed back to the kitchen. Noticing my book from last night was still down here, I decided to read.

Ciel's PoV

I woke up to the smell of bacon, my stomach grumbling in hopes to tell me to feed it. I slowly sat up still somewhat sleepy. I got down from the bed and made my way to the kitchen where Sebastian was making breakfast "Sebastian, what's for breakfast this morning?" I questioned rubbing my left eye.

Sebastian looked up from the stove and bowed "Good morning my lord, for breakfast we will have chocolate chip pancakes with bacon, eggs, toast, and with a choice of tea or orange juice." Sebastian finished with a cheeky grin. I rolled my eye and walked to the living room, noticing a h/l h/ced female reading a book, I felt a light blush form on my face. 'What's going on?! Why am I blushing? Is it cause I find her...adorable? The way she smiles that could light up any rainy day? Or her laugh that could make a crying child happy? Maybe her gentle e/c eyes that make anyone's cold heart melt. Wait Ciel stop these thoughts you have Elizabeth, she is your fiancee not Y/n.' I sat next to the female and turned on the Tv. Pretty soon Alois came from downstairs and sat down next to Y/n.

Alois's PoV

I smirked as Ciel glared at me "How did you sleep Ciel?" I asked making Y/n look up slightly from her book, through gritted teeth Ciel replied hastily "I slept fine. Thanks." I pretended to have a shocked expression. Boy do I love messing with him "I'm hurt Earl Phantomhive, you didn't even ask ME how I slept." I spoke. 'Haha look at his face Claude..Wait where is Claude?' I started to worry a bit, so I grabbed the closest thing that was next to me. Y/n's arm.

She looked down from her book and smiled at me "Yes Alois? What do you need?" Y/n asked as she placed her f/c bookmark into her book.

"Um... what are you reading?" I asked quickly as I slowly sat up. Not letting Y/n's arm go she chuckled a bit before speaking in the most adorable voice "It's a story about two siblings who are twins. Forced apart by their parents. Many years later the sister becomes the queen of the country, and the brother returns to his sister to become her servant." Y/n explained. I nodded my head in understanding. Ciel looked puzzled though so I chuckled quietly.

"It would be easier if I just sang the song." Y/n added as she stood up from the couch. I released her arm and laid on my stomach, my feet in the air as I waited for Y/n to tell the story.

( sorry if this is the wrong song)

Sebastian's PoV

After finishing the rest of breakfast, I walked towards the living room to tell the young lord and everybody else that it was time to eat. About halfway down the hall I could hear Y/n singing. Not wanting to disturb her I sneaked behind the corner and watched the h/c female sing. She has a lovely voice.

(mini timeskip to after you rocked this song :D)

After she finished her story Lord Alois, Ciel, and I all clapped. Y/n blushed and bowed "Breakfast is served." I announce as the four of us head to the kitchen, where we found Claude setting up the table.