Light_in_Nightingale's ending

Erin's blonde hair shined brightly in the sun as she walked down the streets of London. Her teal eyes looked upon everything as if it was feeding her curiosity, her short bob bounced a bit everytime she took a step. She was happy that today wasn't as gloomy as it was a few days before hand, she decided to stop by a bakery to pick up a delicious snack for her way home. After entering the bakery, a kind elderly woman greeted her "Hello young lady, what can I get for you today?" her voice despite her age sounded cheerful and almost energetic. Erin smiled at the woman and said "One chocolate cookie please." she responded sweetly. The woman nodded and handed her a freshly baked cookie, Erin took it happily and paid the kind woman. As she turned around she bumped into a solid object. To be more specific, someone's well built chest. She looked up as her teal eyes met an icy blue pair, her cheeks grew flushed with embarrassment as she bowed her head. "My apologies sir, I didn't see you there." Erin's soft voice spoke, the boy smirked and lifted her chin lightly with his fingers. His eyes locked with hers as he spoke quietly to Erin "Don't be sorry my little butterfly, just be careful next time." with that he winked at Erin and her blushing face and walked out of the bakery. Needless to say, this wasn't the last time she'd see the mysterious boy. She headed home early that day and prayed that she would see the boy again.

Time Skip 10 months later

After the first encounter she saw him almost everyday. As they grew closer so did their fondness of each others presence. It wasn't until after he confessed his feelings to her that she became the Earls fiancee. Though he had his moments, she vowed to help the poor Alois. Now she lived happily with him, despite having to face the fact that one day his soul would be devoured by his right hand butler Claude.

Good End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now back to your guys favorite trashy fan fic