A new start? Part 2

???'s PoV

I gazed out the carriage window boredly as we headed on the dirt path to the Phantomhive manor. Since my trip up north I haven't had much time to relax and unwind as I'd wish. So what better way to do that then to visit my favorite English noble! Not that my trip was completely boring, I had my trusty butler with me, delicious foods that I happily tried and ate, luxury rooms to stay in, and best of all I was able to help my people from suffering the backlash of a war they were going through. A sudden stop snapped me out of my daze as the carriage door opened, my dear friend's butler greeted me with a smile and I happily returned it.

"It is good to see you Mr. Sebastian! I hope you are doing well?" I asked, placing both my feet upon the ground with a soft 'thud'. Sebastian responded in a happy like manner and led me and my butler inside the huge manor before us. He opened the huge doors and let us inside, we entered and the doors behind us clicked shut. I stretched my arms and headed straight to the guest quarters to find the same room that Ciel once had me stay. I could hear Sebastian say something but I already opened the door and looked around. I froze, there was a beautiful s/c skin and shinny h/c hair lady resting peacefully in sheets of the bed I was planning to claim. I felt my face flush as I stared at the beautiful maiden before me.

"I told you not to open the door," Sebastian started, slight annoyance in his tone, "There is an injured guest residing in here for a while, please be more careful." he finished. I just nodded and closed the door carefully before I end up waking the beautiful woman. I heard light foot steps walking towards the right of me, I moved my focus to that direction and saw a tired looking Ciel and grinned. I ran up to him and gave him a big hug, eventually my butler and his had to pry me off of the small noble.

"My dear friend Ciel! Oh how I missed you during my travels, tell me how are you?" I asked a bit too loud, realising this and changing my loud tone to a quieter one.

"I'm fine Soma, but next time you visit, do it at a later time. I don't want an angry Y/N to visit me in the late night." Ciel replied, though I took his advice light heartedly. 'Y/N...' I thought to myself, my cheeks burning slightly but fading soon after. 'What a lovely name.. For a lovely lady.' I pondered the name a few more times as we headed towards the dinning area of the manor for a proper breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my lil biscuits! I hope you enjoyed these past 2 chapters. I gained a lot of inspiration these past few days while I was sick. So I'll try to update the other books while I'm at it, and my collaboration book will get an update as well! I hope you guys have an amazing morning/afternoon/evening and one more thing...

Happy Halloween my lil biscuits!!~~~

👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃