They find out.. Part 2

Akuma's PoV

I lunged after the two earls, only to be whipped aside from my leg by Sebastian. My body crashed into the wall for a second, then Claude stabbed my stomach with his signature golden knives. I let out a yelp before falling to the ground finally, I waited till they were satisfied with their work to slowly heal my wounds. 'Time to show them my real form.' I let out a deep laugh and began to grow out my horns, my hair shedding and regrowing into its normal style and shape. I can feel my body contorting and shaping it's self to it's truest form.

(What he looks like^^)

I sat up and looked at the demons menacingly "You wanna play boys, then let's play!" I quickly went for Sebastian's throat, only for him to move just out of the way. Soon we engaged in a speedy battle of knife throwing and claw stabbing, not long after the spider demon joined the fight. I opened my mouth and let out a loud rawr, blasting the two back against the wall. I smirked at them.

"Don't you know who I am? I'm stunned my own subjects don't recognize their ruler." I grinned wickedly as their eyes widened. "That's not possible, you shouldn't be here! Not after the war 300 years ago!" Claude protested, the earls just stared in awe at the information. I laughed "Foolish creatures! I did not die in that war, I faked my death in order to achive my true powers! Once I get this human girls soul, I'll finally have enough to start the demon war against humans!" Sebastian glared at me with anger in his eyes "Claude, get our masters out of here, we need to get rid of this filth without them seeing our truest forms." Claude nodded and quickly rushed them out of the room.

I smirked at Sebastian "Once I'm done with you two, your earls souls will be mine too.~" This really made the raven demon mad, his eyes glowed a vibrant pink and began to transform. "Now this is fun." We began to clash again, with Claude in his demon form soon joining us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      
   Hey Lil biscuits, thanks for being patient with me! I'm updating the other story soon as well so please be patient once more!! Love ya all!!
Bai!!!~~