[Modern AU]Be my Joker

This one shot is a modern AU, Faity Tail and the characters didn't change it's just a different century;)

"To expensive..... bad material........ lame, lame, LAME!!!" Juvia screamed while looking through a cosplay catalog. (A/N i don't even know if a 'cosplay catalog' exists but well in this One shit it does)

"Hey Juvia what are you doing?" you asked. "Juvia's searching for a good cosplay for the Comic con! But it's either to expensive or super bad material.... "she answered.
"What cosplay do you want to do?" you asked her.
"Juvia like Harley Quinn! But Juvia doesn't have someone to be Joker. Gray-sama resists to be Juvias Joker....."
"If it's okay with you I could be Joker" you offered her.
"Really? You could do a gender bend cosplay." Juvia cheered.
"Yeah sure! I planned on going to comic con anyways... but you have to help me with the cosplay"
"Okay but Juvia don't even know how to do her own cosplay."
"What about we tow just buy fabric and do it our self?" you asked.
"Yeah!" Juvia agreed.

Time skip

You two had bought fabric, paint, makeup and wigs for the Cosplays.

"Okay, Juvia's gonna sew the shirts and you can paint them or style the wigs!"
"Uhhm I think I'll style the wigs." you said.

Time skip

You two worked 10 hours straight or at least Juvia did you mostly watched her and you Cosplays are finally finished.

"Juvia wants to try them on!" she said.
"But it's the middle of the night..."
"Juvia doesn't care. We don't have to go outside or something just try it on!"
"Okay, okay"

You grabbed the cosplay and changed into it.

"Omg (Y/n) you look fantastic." Juvia cheered.
"I don't know.... don't you think it's a little thigh around.... my chest.. area?" you asked.
"No! Juvia means yeah it is thigh but you look pretty good in it."
You blushed.
"Juvia wants to put your makeup on!"
You agreed and Juvia got the makeup.

Juvia prepared the makeup and you just stared at her. She looked so exhausted from the sewing but still smiled and seemed pretty excited.
You just loved watching her like this, all concentrated but still happy.

"(Y/n)? Are you alright?" Juvia suddenly asked.
"Ohh....uhhh yeah.... just a little tired" you stuttered.

Juvia started to put on the makeup.
"(Y/n) you have to close your eyes" she suddenly.
You closed your eyes and Juvia out on eyeshadow. You herd a Juvia put away the brush and you opened your eyes.

"(Y/n) close your eyes again! Juvia wants to try something" she said and closed your eyes again.

Suddenly you felt something sift on your lips. You opened your eyes in shock. Juvia was kissing you.

As she realized that you opened your eyes she slowly backed off.
"Juvia is sorry. Juvia just .....had ...to kiss you.... " she said.
"Juvia it's fine. I-I actually enjoyed it" you said.
"Y-you did?"
You nodded and kissed her again.

After a while you broke the kiss for air.
"(Y/n) do you want to be Juvias Joker? Like not just in cosplay, like all the time?" Juvia asked.

"Of course I'll be your Joker!"

A/n okay first off all sorry for the short update I'll try to do something longer next time. But I'm really stressed out with school and can't find something to write about..... So if you have any ideas or requests just tell them and I try to do them as fast as I can!