Good morning and first day of school

"Time to get up Paige! School!~" Paige's Mother exclaims in a joyful tune.
You can just smell the pancakes with butter and syrup. Also hearing Paige's Mother hum a happy tune to herself while she makes breakfast.
"I'm already dressed and ready!" Paige replys back, dressed and ready in front of her mirror with her recorder in hand.
She looks down and sees Bella looking at her with big puppy eyes and drool coming out of her now open mouth.
Paige rolls her eyes and huffs. "Fine, I will give you my bacon. Who could say no to that face?" She asks the rhetorical question.

Hi, thats me, the one in black and white fur, with a blue bandana,  running down the stairs like her life depends on it

Hi, thats me, the one in black and white fur, with a blue bandana,  running down the stairs like her life depends on it. It kind of does, to get the bacon in time. My name is Bella, my best friend Paige is a reporter, she is known to the school as the informed one, and the awesome one to me. She is my best friend, I would do anything for her.
Right now it's her first day of school and I get to get bacon, such a great morning.
"Ah! Paige, all grown up with your recorder and notepad!" Paige's Mother squeals with tears building up in her eyes, I hate when people get sad, so I did the first thing that came in mind and hugged her, which was a bit hard for me seeing as I found only reach her knees.
"Thanks Bella." Paige says with a bit of relief in her voice when she hears her mom stop almost crying .
"Ok, no tears are coming, go and have a great day, me and Bella are right here when you need us." Paige's Mom calls out as Paige walks out the door.
"Ok, thanks, have a great day, both of you!" Paige yells as she closes the door to walk to school.
Paige's Mom looks down at me and smiles, "ok, for today you need to pick up your toys. I will take you out later, ok?" She questions and I bark in response.
I run forward the living room and instantly picked up all my chew toys, even mister gigglesworth, he is my monkey with a squeaky thing inside of him.
After a few hours of house work, momma Paige calls me in the kitchen for a break.
"Ok, Bella, you have done awesome today, Paige is going to be home soon so you can go in the backyard, ok?" She asked and I answered by a small bark as I ran towards the backdoor.
'Finally finished! I can smell new people!' I sniffed around more til I started waking through the backyard woods where momma Paige told Paige once another house is a bit farther back.
Woof!
My head short up making me a bit dizzy as I saw a blur of gold heading my way. I was competently tackled by the blur and once my vision cleared, I saw the chocolate Brown eyes above me.

(I hope you liked it, it took some work but I hope you have gotten a few of my references I put in there from movies. I will make more of stuff like these but for now I will try and work on this more.)

)